I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Exactly...he sluts around some chick that probably sucked the whole football teams' cocks.
    Don't bring your mother into this situation, NYS. That's rude. She doesn't deserver this type of slander.

Just because you are surrounded by naughty, sweaty men all day doesn't mean you have to take your jealousy out on the forums. Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Tragedy's girlfriend is hot...don't be jealous.
    ^^ very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    what are you? some kind of retard? i love how you go around calling everyone else a homo when you probably suck more cock than your mother.
    As for you, anal-dweller...can I have a list of the different types of retard so I can pick one?
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Don't bring your mother into this situation, NYS. That's rude. She doesn't deserver this type of slander.

Just because you are surrounded by naughty, sweaty men all day doesn't mean you have to take your jealousy out on the forums. Sheesh.

^^ very true.

As for you, anal-dweller...can I have a list of the different types of retard so I can pick one?
    you may.

4. Default

anal-dweller

I may not like you much, but that made my day.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

^^ very true.

Tragedy, I like you. That being said; I believe you are fast becoming the reason that we will have clan-moderation of our forums restored. If you don't like it, don't give them a reason to go back to the status-quo. Just chill, man.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Tragedy, I like you. That being said; I believe you are fast becoming the reason that we will have clan-moderation of our forums restored. If you don't like it, don't give them a reason to go back to the status-quo. Just chill, man.
    I believe I already tried to tell him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Walter is gone, now there is no more admin abuse, its just plain clan abuse.... come on guys.... NYS lets make this preschool of what tragedy said Please give warnings before punishments, so they know they have to stop and then we wouldn't have these threads, amazing how that works.

oh and Tragedy, I love your nuts (;
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

you may.
    nem, this is why i don't hate you. you're annoying as fuck, but then you make comments like that. you're still annoying as fuck but i'm smiling so you're off the hook
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Moderation was never gone from the forums forever, nor was it going to be. They still have mod privileges but were basically don't not to use them. Hence the reason for my posts. Everyone might as well tell people how they feel if there is no consequences. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I believe I already tried to tell him that.
    You...go to your room.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Walter is gone, now there is no more admin abuse, its just plain clan abuse.... come on guys.... NYS lets make this preschool of what tragedy said Please give warnings before punishments, so they know they have to stop and then we wouldn't have these threads, amazing how that works.

oh and Tragedy, I love your nuts (;
    Why do you love my nuts? Is this a slapchop commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nem, this is why i don't hate you. you're annoying as fuck, but then you make comments like that. you're still annoying as fuck but i'm smiling so you're off the hook
    lawl. I'm the same way with people. I could easily and heavily dislike someone but if they make me giggle, then they are off the hook for a bit.

you may.
    I'm going to need you to generate that list prior to me choosing which retard I am. Proceed...
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

10. Default

Moderation was never gone from the forums forever, nor was it going to be. They still have mod privileges but were basically don't not to use them. Hence the reason for my posts. Everyone might as well tell people how they feel if there is no consequences. :-)

You...go to your room.

Why do you love my nuts? Is this a slapchop commercial?

lawl. I'm the same way with people. I could easily and heavily dislike someone but if they make me giggle, then they are off the hook for a bit.

I'm going to need you to generate that list prior to me choosing which retard I am. Proceed...
    well i guess the first this you have to pick is whether you want to be one of those mentally brain dead chin-lickers, or a physically fucked funny legged asshat.