Let me get this straight...I'm either:

A.) The guy hired to greet guests at Walmart

or

B.) NYS?

Fuck...I chose Walmart greeter.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    well i guess the first this you have to pick is whether you want to be one of those mentally brain dead chin-lickers, or a physically fucked funny legged asshat.
    your trying to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Let me get this straight...I'm either:

A.) The guy hired to greet guests at Walmart

or

B.) NYS?

Fuck...I chose Walmart greeter.
    Or be the biggest fag in the world. Let me ask you something. Were you born a fag or you just decided to suck dick for a little while ?
    Attached Images

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Or be the biggest fag in the world. Let me ask you something. Were you born a fag or you just decided to suck dick for a little while ?
    please tell me you're kidding, no, i refuse to believe that is anyone except perhaps david bowie.

5. Default

please tell me you're kidding, no, i refuse to believe that is anyone except perhaps david bowie.
    actually it is an old picture of Tragedy
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=49

However thats almost a 5 year old picture, whats the point of bringing that up?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post

oh ok, the new pictures don't make me want to kill orphans as much, so you only used to look like david bowie

7. Default

oh ok, the new pictures don't make me want to kill orphans as much, so you only used to look like david bowie
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post

That's NYS trying to get people to laugh, but as usual...failed.

That's how I looked when I was in a big metal-core band :-) had to fit the "Scene" i guess you could say. But yeah...roughly 5 years old hahaha.

lol @ killing orphans though.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

9. Default

Carnage is a great guy IMO.I don't know why he would do such a thing unless he is really pissed.

Off topic-Guys,knock it off and quit going off topic with your fighting.Its not a flame topic,it's the ban section.

10. Default

How long did you ban Carnage for?