Thread: HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ

He was banned for sarcastically repeating on mic that the admin will ban you for bunny hopping. I kicked him. He reconnects and then asks why I was banned and cursing me out.
    I then muted him, he then reconnects to avoid mute.
    I granted him a one hour ban. This is not the first time that he disrespects me in the server. I was very lenient so watch what you say once again.

2. Default

Lol judging from all the admin abuse threads lately, I say he got off quite fucking lucky LOL

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Lol judging from all the admin abuse threads lately, I say he got off quite fucking lucky LOL
    yeah.... no shit...

Was their a warning prior to the kick? Probably not because you do not give warnings. Hence why people are pissed when they are randomly kicked. They ask you why...you don't answer, they get mad.

Weird how that works eh NYS?
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Was their a warning prior to the kick? Probably not because you do not give warnings. Hence why people are pissed when they are randomly kicked. They ask you why...you don't answer, they get mad.

Weird how that works eh NYS?
    where the fuck did you come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    where the fuck did you come from?
    Outer space? What kind of question is that? I've probably been here longer than you, faggot.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

This will be good...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Carnage is a great guy IMO.I don't know why he would do such a thing unless he is really pissed.

Off topic-Guys,knock it off and quit going off topic with your fighting.Its not a flame topic,it's the ban section.

9. Default

How long did you ban Carnage for?