Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is seriously getting old... NYS abuse

1. Default This is seriously getting old... NYS abuse

So, i went into pub and was quickly muted and kicked after i mentioned to KONK that bunny hopping is illegal and can get you banned. Heres a screeny from ZERO telling me that Bhopin is considered hacking THUS making it bannable.

After i was kicked i rejoined the server and asked NYS why i was kicked, and he had NOTHING to say. Konk said he thinks i was kicked and muted for "IMPERSONATING" an Admin...HOW??? By simply tryin to help out KONK by giving him a heads up about the RULES that i FOLLOW so that he wouldnt get banned since NYS loves to do that. Instead I get banned and FOR NO REASON....Heres my demo of me getting banned for NO REASON. I knew he was gonna do something stupid like this so i started the demo and BLAM! Just as i knew it would happen it did...
    http://www.filefront.com/16133545/abuse.dem
    ZERO...This guy is straight up FUCKING you're server up. If he doesnt like someone, he will mess with them and abuse his power because he knows nothing will be done.

2. Default

You kept repeating on mic that WATCH OUT YOU"RE GONNA GET BANNED FOR BUNNYHOPPING !! with much sarcasm. I kicked you. You came back talking shit so I decided to mute you. You then reconnect to avoid mute which granted you an hour ban. You're a repeat violator and once again Zero will make judgment on this case.
    How about this. Dont act like an admin and also dont be a wiseass by avoiding mute and nothing will happen to you. So yeah, that is the reason why you were ban. Don't come in the forums acting all innocent. I have never banned anyone for no reason. So try making a better case than this bullshit that you like to pull over and over again.

Note: If i see any flaming it will be deleted.

3. Default

carnage, telling people the rules is one thing, being all sarcastic and repetative is another. chill out, it wasn't perma, let it go and move on. one thing though, always when you're taking a demo type in (in addition to sb_status) voice_loopback 1 into console. this will allow the demo to pick p your voice as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    carnage, telling people the rules is one thing, being all sarcastic and repetative is another. chill out, it wasn't perma, let it go and move on. one thing though, always when you're taking a demo type in (in addition to sb_status) voice_loopback 1 into console. this will allow the demo to pick p your voice as well.
    I approve of this post.

5. Default

You got to realize the difference between abuse and being punish...ABUSE is someone constantly punishing you for nothing all the time...Are you being Abuse all the time? If you play the game and respect the Admins on the server.. you will be ok.. If not you will take a break for a hour or so....It not that nothing will be done... Its just thats there no Abuse here...Its all about you following the rules...Respect the admins on the server.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HfG≈๖ۣۜÇĄŖŅĄĢĘ View Post
    WTF!?!?!?! Sarcastic....You flaming homo stop ur lies. Man up and act like you have a pair, speak the truth. I wasnt being sarcastic, i was talkin low because my girl was sleeping. NOW try to find another BS excuse. Im sure EVERYONE that has posted Abuse threads about you is lying.....You ALWAYS have a BS excuse as to why you kick,mute, and bann people. Anyone seeing a freaking pattern here??? I mean wtf man?!?!?! AND IN NO WAY WAS I AVOIDING THE MUTE by rejoining....YOU FUCKIN KICKED ME YOU HOMO, so i REJOINED....thats why i asked you why you kicked me? You officially have a gigantic VAGINA in between your legs.. Ive been playing in Ibis servers for 3.5 years now...AND NEVER HAVE I been pissed at anyone in the community. I refuse to respect someone who doesnt respect me back. You know you're lying and you also know you abuse the crap out of ur admin powers.
    Now you see you just mess up your case...by using flaming this thread.. good job

7. Default

Alright ill ignore the drama here and state that

He was talking about script bhopping not regular bunny hoping.

note that he said Bunny hopping acheived by scripting is bannable, however he did word it wrong and thus making you assume he meant all Bhopping is achieved that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

WTF!?!?!?! Sarcastic....You flaming homo stop ur lies. Man up and act like you have a pair, speak the truth. I wasnt being sarcastic, i was talkin low because my girl was sleeping. NOW try to find another BS excuse. Im sure EVERYONE that has posted Abuse threads about you is lying.....You ALWAYS have a BS excuse as to why you kick,mute, and bann people. Anyone seeing a freaking pattern here??? I mean wtf man?!?!?! AND IN NO WAY WAS I AVOIDING THE MUTE by rejoining....YOU FUCKIN KICKED ME YOU HOMO, so i REJOINED....thats why i asked you why you kicked me? You officially have a gigantic VAGINA in between your legs.. Ive been playing in Ibis servers for 3.5 years now...AND NEVER HAVE I been pissed at anyone in the community. I refuse to respect someone who doesnt respect me back. You know you're lying and you also know you abuse the crap out of ur admin powers.
    And zero, heres how mature you're admin is....And he expects people to respect him?? LMAO

bro just take it easy, we'll get it solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Alright ill ignore the drama here and state that

He was talking about script bhopping not regular bunny hoping.
    When the Bhoppin issue was 1st addressed we were told in the server that Bhopping will NOT be tolerated PERIOD... Nothing was FULLY explained. Im sure most players didnt ask why because we probably woulda got an hour ban for QUESTIONING an admin or some BS like that....I'm sorry i flamed a bit, but im REALLY angry as most of the community is. Nothing is being done about ANYTHING.

10. Default

When the Bhoppin issue was 1st addressed we were told in the server that Bhopping will NOT be tolerated PERIOD... Nothing was FULLY explained. Im sure most players didnt ask why because we probably woulda got an hour ban for QUESTIONING an admin or some BS like that....I'm sorry i flamed a bit, but im REALLY angry as most of the community is. Nothing is being done about ANYTHING.
    Once again, you're not comprehending what I'm typing. That's not a surprise. You were kicked for spamming the mic for saying sarcastically "You better not bunny hop or you'll get banned" over and over again. You were banned when you avoided the mute after talking shit to me in the servers.
    Everyone was fine until you entered the server talking shit. Now go fucken cry in a corner and don't break the rules once again.