Thread: wazzzup peoples

1. Default wazzzup peoples

names RICE I'm a frequent player on your zombie mod server new kid on the block.Just wanted to say hello to everyone.I'm definitely looking forward to being an admin for Zombie MOD. I just couldn't stand cade breakers, blockers who continue to constantly do it..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricestylez View Post
    names RICE I'm a frequent player on your zombie mod server new kid on the block.Just wanted to say hello to everyone.I'm definitely looking forward to being an admin for Zombie MOD. I just couldn't stand cade breakers, blockers who continue to constantly do it..
    welcome. not all "blockers" are in fact blocking. ladders especially. when there's a stack of people on a ladder, it's not the guy on top normally, it's the ones on the bottom
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricestylez View Post

Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Welcome to ibis Gaming...

And ZM is not the only server we run... in fact it is not even the best server... Try joining us on our Warcraft Server (WCServer) located at ip: 174.36.201.114:27015 ...

And enjoy your stay, until you relieze this is more than an institution... it's our home...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

6. Default

Nice to meet you I am Clone get ready to see some of the best sprays EVER..

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Welcome to ibis Gaming...

And ZM is not the only server we run... in fact it is not even the best server...

What the fuck did you just say?!?!?!?!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    welcome. not all "blockers" are in fact blocking. ladders especially. when there's a stack of people on a ladder, it's not the guy on top normally, it's the ones on the bottom
    Yeah, when theres a block at the top of a ladder that we have to shoot down I wont go up it until it's done beacause everyone sticks their heads up each others buts and no one can move.