Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Got ban for camping?

1. Default

Staying in spawn running around killing bitches like you Star and the longest i was staying in spawn was less then 10 second. Plus after i said FUCK YOU you warn me then i stop saying FUCK YOU then u ban me come on now.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    Staying in spawn running around killing bitches like you Star and the longest i was staying in spawn was less then 10 second. Plus after i said FUCK YOU you warn me then i stop saying FUCK YOU then u ban me come on now.
    1. Lies 2. Lulz.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Which part did i lie about? camping? or Killing Star?

4. Default

Ninja all you do is fucking whine when shit doesn't go your way. It's a 1 hour ban. Learn to chill, masturbate, and not take a fucking game so srs.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Shut up loka i don't whine i making it more interesting.

Everybody shut up!!!.....including me.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

No, your a little child that bitches and complains. I personally would have banned you for 3 days for disrespecting since I can't stand children as it is, and for being a whiny idiot who thinks he can run his mouth all the fucking time. You lost one hour of playing time for being an asshat. Get over it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Closed....
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers