Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: heading to NC sometime in May?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to meet up because durham is about 3 hours away but we'll see...
    Is your piece of shit Ford not able to sustain? HAHAHAHA :x
    I have to ask her how she feels about buying alcohol to minors.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Too Far for me, I live in asheville, its a good drive, do got some friends at NC-state.

3. Default

Well what else is in NC aside from hot weather and what not? If there is an amusement park I am so there.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Well what else is in NC aside from hot weather and what not? If there is an amusement park I am so there.
    Carowinds in charlotte, im not sure whats in raleigh besides the capital of the state and what not. A lot of schools around that area.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Fuck NC... Northern Maine is where its at!

Hiking, canoeing, camping the best atv/ snowmobile trails in the states, BEARS!!!!!, peice and quite, epic fishing, country girls , and hunting!
    Oh and did i forget to mention BEARS!
    LOBSTERS! even LOBSTERBEARS!

Just ask Dennis, he knows what i'm talking about!

Oh and I forgot to mention that fucking country to our north... whats it called again... Land -o- maple syrup?
    Nj Kicks any other states ass IMO.Anyway,to get back on topic,Nice Loka ^^.I kinda wanna go to NC some day.Im going to Indiana in the summer ^^

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matrixninja View Post
    Nj Kicks any other states ass IMO.Anyway,to get back on topic,Nice Loka ^^.I kinda wanna go to NC some day.Im going to Indiana in the summer ^^

NJ is the armpit of America. It is the butt of so many jokes, and never once has anyone said a thing good about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

CARROWINDS!! http://www.carowinds.com/

Also my Ford owns...your toyota sucks my Fords dick. I've driven it all the way to Florida and back even thought it's a 15 year old truck. I'd trust it to go to California and back if I had enough money for gas lol. Also, if you go to carrowinds I can definitely meet up there. It's about 1 hour and 30 minutes from here.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Driven my car to Wisconsin and Illi during January in -20 degrees. Was more than 20 hours. Anyways, I'll talk to her about Carowinds. Might have to give her money for gas. I'll know what dates exactly when she talks to her boss on Monday so she can take a week off.

มวยไทย

9. Default

It's a go for Carowinds. She wants to go too since she hasn't gone since before she went to the Air Force so she's down.

มวยไทย

10. Default

So whose around the area...? Aside from masta.
    I'll be in the DC area in May. Going to see Above & Beyond in some club there.