Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Two GG Suggestions

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    We have attemted to get maps deleated many times http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2419
    Even though I dont agree with some of them like bestbuy and mcdonalds, for the most part it is a good list.
    It's actually a very crowded list. 90 percent of the 21 pages of maps don't get played and are just extra maps for admins to look at when picking a map that the players will not RTV off of during a map change. Some of them have glitches that players dont want abused so it gets RTV'd. Some are too big. Some have stupid teleport things that make it too complicated for anyone to want to play. Some have shitty textures. There are a bunch that don't get played for this or that reason, but a bunch that get lost in the crowd of the bad ones that we may enjoy if people were exposed to it.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

I would love a new list for RTVing, all the maps on the list get overplayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Is there a particular reason why the RTV list isn't random?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Don't know it's always been that way it seems.

5. Default

I may be alone on this, but when I was not admin, I enjoyed how the rtv feature brought up the better maps, at least I knew we was going to go to something good after a rtv, if its random we could just be rtv again, people don't know what to vote for and there is alot of 1 spammers.

I agree with bumpkins post for the most part except for mcdonalds, just like starsmine, she really put a lot of time and effort into that list and I remember us playing through all the maps. We don't need to go through them all again unless your just bored, its already been done.

6. Default

We have a best buy map?

Should I remake my thread in this lovely new forum section for GG?

I can copy and paste and MAYBE my thread will be taken seriously....srsly.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

go ahead. i'll see if rape or someone can sticky it. we should have a master maplist for each server.

edit: get rid of the color-coding though. that's what the maps section of this forum is for. just a list is what we need
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    We have a best buy map?
    yea and its kinda ummm bad

also i think we should have an aim shotty map added to the roster