Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Two GG Suggestions

1. Default

Does anyone like Assault? I always thought it was a good gg map.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GUN View Post
    Does anyone like Assault? I always thought it was a good gg map.
    as in cs_assault?

that's not a pub map
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    as in cs_assault?

that's not a pub map
    yes it is.....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yes it is.....
    :facepalm:

wow, acolyte fail. i meant not a gg map, it's a pub map
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

:facepalm:

wow, acolyte fail. i meant not a gg map, it's a pub map
    i win.....fail with the smiley too :P

Delete all the maps in the server, start over. Put 10-15 non repeated good maps and call it a day (3 different deagle maps? wth? 4 churches? o_O )...

And while you are at it, delete all the music in the server, I don't listen to it (cl_downloadfilter "nosounds") but I do listen to ppl complain about it all the time... and also the ppl trying to "sing" it. Is it even music? is it the same thing every round? lol. Oh well, at least is not the zombie mod server where everyone and their mother's got a sound board.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    Delete all the maps in the server, start over. Put 10-15 non repeated good maps and call it a day (3 different deagle maps? wth? 4 churches? o_O )...

And while you are at it, delete all the music in the server, I don't listen to it (cl_downloadfilter "nosounds") but I do listen to ppl complain about it all the time... and also the ppl trying to "sing" it. Is it even music? is it the same thing every round? lol. Oh well, at least is not the zombie mod server where everyone and their mother's got a sound board.
    lol, listen to the idiot.

gg's actually fine as it is

lol, listen to the idiot.

Yeah, I'm an idiot for suggesting a simple fix. Why the name Calling? Just because I said something you didn't like doesn't warrant the name calling.

How is it "fine as it is" if everyone keeps complaining about the same thing?

what's the big deal about deleting all the maps and putting back only the good ones? It is a lot better than having to RTV every map and a half.

rm * and that's it.

9. Default

this statement is incorrect. partly why i am not on as much on GG. besides, you are never there either, so i think you are not the most qualified to say it's fine (not saying i am)

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

the fact is is that there are a lot of maps, yes, but that makes the server far better. and i'm sorry for the idiot part. my head's killing me, and the homework i'm wokring on makes absolutely no sense whatsoever