Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Two GG Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the fact is is that there are a lot of maps, yes, but that makes the server far better. and i'm sorry for the idiot part. my head's killing me, and the homework i'm wokring on makes absolutely no sense whatsoever
    Dude, how is it better? of the 100+ currently in the server we play about 20 of them, of those 20 only 4 or 5 are actually good. So 3/4 of the time we play shitty maps.

Now, I'm just making estimates, there could be more than 4 or 5 good maps that we play, definitely less than 10 (and there are a lot more in the server, but we never get to play them). And I'm not talking about maps that I like, 'cause I know a lot of people like xbox and I don't but I do think of it as one of the good maps.

If zero deletes all the maps and puts 20 GOOD maps (including the "4 or 5" good maps that we normally play) that would be a lot better.

More is not always better.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    Dude, how is it better? of the 100+ currently in the server we play about 20 of them, of those 20 only 4 or 5 are actually good. So 3/4 of the time we play shitty maps.

Now, I'm just making estimates, there could be more than 4 or 5 good maps that we play, definitely less than 10 (and there are a lot more in the server, but we never get to play them). And I'm not talking about maps that I like, 'cause I know a lot of people like xbox and I don't but I do think of it as one of the good maps.

If zero deletes all the maps and puts 20 GOOD maps (including the "4 or 5" good maps that we normally play) that would be a lot better.

+ 1

acolyte...quit posting when you have a headache. that is the equivelant of me posting something and then retracting it with the excuse that im PMSing...not good man, not good.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Yeah we need to cut down on the amount of maps we have on that server and the way it selects them.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post

i un-retract my statement.

more maps is better. it gives admins more options. rarely-played-map-wednesday (held a few fridays of the month) are incredibly entertaining
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Don't we need suggestions from people who actually play in the server?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i un-retract my statement.

more maps is better. it gives admins more options. rarely-played-map-wednesday (held a few fridays of the month) are incredibly entertaining
    fuck rarely played map Wednesday. Fuck that shit! That shit is fine for Zmod and WCS but GG is a little bit different and people get really irritated when you take them out of their comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    fuck rarely played map Wednesday. Fuck that shit! That shit is fine for Zmod and WCS but GG is a little bit different and people get really irritated when you take them out of their comfort zone.
    one of the few good things i did as admin was play on some rarely/never played maps. the obvious thing was that, yes, those maps sucked, but the thing was (at least in my case) is that people enjoyed it because it was a change of pace. although i only tried a fraction of the sparsely played maps

8. Default

We should raise the general quality of the map selection by REMOVING those maps, not saving them for shity wednesday and replace them with decient to good ones.

And apparently the automatic map vote system has some sort of a built in autoselect system for maps that we havent played yet that was disabled by Zero, if thats the case that badly needs to be renabled.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Because GG players are fucking tightwad weirdos.

Just look at Walter.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Because GG players are fucking tightwad weirdos.

Just look at Walter.
    lol. I resent that.