Thread: blah/zit - STEAM_0:0:6718080

Default blah/zit - STEAM_0:0:6718080

Player name: Blah or Zit
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:6718080
    sb_status: STEAM_0:0:6718080 Zit Au6o5JlZm5QQXZina4+JEg==

What hacks: no hacks, 2 full maps of TKing every one

Other info: This happened 2 days in a row, I didn't wanna do it yesterday because I thought it was only gonna happen once (even tho some admins where present at the time - no one did anything, I actually got called a whinner by some of them) plus I'm lazy. So today I actually got a demo. Admin was present right at the end but all he did was warn the kid, the kid proceeded to tk and leave. Admin still did nothing.

First map is... (I dont remember, it's a glassy one), and the second one is a simpsons map.

P.S. I can't upload the second map demo, I get the following message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.", I tried a couple of times and gave up (I did say I was lazy)

Edit: Still trying to upload 2nd demo... nothing.

Edit 2: As per DeadEye, I have uploaded the second demo as a zip file... Also, in the 2nd demo, the TKs don't start until about the 5th or 6th round. Besides for me callling for a votekick after he tks me 2 or 3 times (before I start to record) the whole thing is uncalled for.
    Last edited by Dead; 04-16-2010 at 10:34 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    Player name: Blah or Zit
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:6718080
    sb_status: STEAM_0:0:6718080 Zit Au6o5JlZm5QQXZina4+JEg==

What hacks: no hacks, 2 full maps of TKing every one

Other info: This happened 2 days in a row, I didn't wanna do it yesterday because I thought it was only gonna happen once (even tho some admins where present at the time - no one did anything, I actually got called a whinner by some of them) plus I'm lazy. So today I actually got a demo. Admin was present right at the end but all he did was warn the kid, the kid proceeded to tk a couple of teammates and leave. Admin still did nothing.

First map is... (I dont remember, it's a glassy one), and the second one is a simpsons map.

P.S. I can't upload the second map demo, I get the following message "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.", I tried a couple of times and gave up (I did say I was lazy)

Edit: Still trying to upload 2nd demo... nothing.

That happens to me everytime I try to UL a .dem file so I ZIP it and rename it a .zip file then UL it. It's easy enuff to unzip it to ones cstrike folder.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>