Thread: Dead

Default Dead

just joined to bitch about something but I may as well say hai

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    gotta say, nice start here
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

At least he is honest?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

Hi Dead. You have made me dead on gg a lot.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Hi Dead, I think Most people on this forum joined to bitch about something. Like I joined to bitch about getting banned by that hacker star.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Bitching from the gate... why join if only to bitch... anyone can bitch... I like that word: Bitch... Bitch, bitch bitch... such a funny word, with four definitions:

(1) Word used to describe the act of whining excessively.
    ex: Rogue noticed a post on the forums, after reading it he responds, "Stop bitching Dead!"

(2) Person who rides, specifically in the middle of a front-seatting only vehicle meant for two passengers or less.
    ex: Heading to acolyte_to_jippity's two-door jalopy, Dead noticed that DeadEyedDennis had already taken the passenger seat; seeing how he really needed this ride he asked, "Can I ride bitch?"

(3)Term used to exclaim hardship.
    ex: After reading Dead's post, everyone was sure to reply, "Ain't that a Bitch!"

(4) Modern-day servant; A person who performs tasks for another, usually degrading in status.
    ex: After reading your introduction, I say, "Welcome to ibis Gaming, Bitch...!"

NOW STOP BITCHING!!!
    Last edited by ChronicVT; 04-22-2010 at 07:59 AM.

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!