Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Comic

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    ignorant about what? Yes he may be bit of a hardass, but he's got the community first. Yes Comic was ban because of LEGITAMITE FACTS. Don't tell me i don't know nys or dual, because i've been here almost 4 years. It's only recently since ive played with them, and they've hardly change in the 4 years ive known them.

Hows ibis doing?

Answer that, if i'm to ignorant, please call this statement shananigans. Yes Recoil was harrased, but everyone gets it. Not just him, it's part of the game If you don't want to get harrased, don't be a jack ass and do what's right.
    So in your own words it's ok to abuse people who pay to let you play and for other people to be abused by them? Are you kidding me? I played with you earlier and you in fact pay your own way in.... is this really how you want to be represented?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SZFlow View Post
    So in your own words it's ok to abuse people who pay to let you play and for other people to be abused by them? Are you kidding me? I played with you earlier and you in fact pay your own way in.... is this really how you want to be represented?
    WHERE DO I SAY ITS OKAY TO ABUSE PEOPLE.

i must be blind or something.

Can you comprehend what i wrote?

Do i need to explain something to you so you can understand?

Re-read what i said.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

WHERE DO I SAY ITS OKAY TO ABUSE PEOPLE.

i must be blind or something.

Can you comprehend what i wrote?

Do i need to explain something to you so you can understand?

Re-read what i said.
    its what u said summarized

4. Default

Default Tos
    1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    2) Map changes will be dictated by clan members*** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    7) No Banning clan members or admins.
    8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
    10) All bans must have a demo to be perma
    11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    its what u said summarized
    I'm done, i don't think you guys understand anything at this point.

o-well. Good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

ignorant about what? Yes he may be bit of a hardass, but he's got the community first. Yes Comic was ban because of LEGITAMITE FACTS. Don't tell me i don't know nys or dual, because i've been here almost 4 years. It's only recently since ive played with them, and they've hardly change in the 4 years ive known them.

Hows ibis doing?

Answer that, if i'm to ignorant, please call this statement shananigans. Yes Recoil was harrased, but everyone gets it. Not just him, it's part of the game If you don't want to get harrased, don't be a jack ass and do what's right.
    A bit of a hardass? Are you fuckin kidding me? The guys a total douche... he kick/bans/deltees any post against him from everyone who kills him and/or says anything against him... I got kicked 3 times in one night and one time was for saying "Are you serious?" and that was the first time I met "Dual".... Community first my ass.... if he was actually concerned about the people that actually keep himself playing here for free...

And actually yes... you are ignorant for not even viewing the demo I took... and if you did view it... then you're ignorant for not seeing the blatant Violation of the rules.... welcome to the real IBIS...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Breaking these rules in any way will result in admin privileges being revoked, and for more severe cases being removed from the clan, server, ect. All cases will be evaluated and assessed by high ranking clan members. If you feel that a clan member / admin has broken any of these rules, please post in the correct fourm. Admin is not refundable.
    The great part is GL posting anything against them since they'll just delete it anyways...

Weak... just weak...

thank god for screenshots to show the community how things actually are...

I still have more just in case anything else gets deleted....

sorry i couldnt read through 4 more pages of bullshit. the bottom line is Dual and NYS Co are both abusing in some way and point. Comic was raging and kept posting because he thought the post was deleted and that NO ONE COULD SEE THEM. Its an honest mistake imo. Same with me i created 2 posts then pmed all the mods for admin abuse forum because i thought once deleted, no one could ever see them again. I do apologize and im pretty sure comic will too. I dont know the IBIS community that well since i have only been here a month or so but it seems like the whole chain of command is fucked up. Zero you have alot of shit on your hands with dealing with life, and a growing community here. Have someone YOU COMPLETELY TRUST to be a second while your away. A person who can be non biased when it comes to clan members and personal friends issues. Dont have the admin in question of abuse be able to delete and close threads about themselves. Figure a way to punish them if they do like, no admin for a week or so. Just so that everyone can have a chance to say what they need to say. This whole shitstorm happened because 2 admins in question deleted posts about there abuse. No matter how absurd the abuse claim might be let it be shown so people can see and take a view on it. Im sure if you honestly did nothing wrong you wont have anything to hide. Deleting threads and insulting memebers, players, and the plantiff only makes you look bad and possibly guilty.

Just .02 more of my cents.

Who closed this?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Who closed this?
    Twas not I. or Rape. or Ninja.

(sorry james, we are lazy its easier to edit posts)
    Last edited by Vladninja; 04-27-2010 at 07:54 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.