Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Spasm its not right to assume.
    Explain as to why else it would be removed from sight. If zero can see it either way it does not make a difference to him. The only difference is the publics eye, or for spam, and I was not spamming, my post was deleted within 5 mins of it being posted. They were hiding it from everyone else.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3411 You will see NYS quote me, at that point my post was deleted 3 times in a non spamming thread. I saved my post in a text document because I figured they would delete it. Which is why I was able to re post it back up 3 times. They thought by deleting it, it would just be gone.
    Last edited by Spasm; 04-16-2010 at 06:47 PM.

2. Default

I'm just gonna post my thoughts on this too.

A few months ago, I happened upon IBIS's server and I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly everyone was and what a great gaming community it was. Everyone would joke, make fun of each other, and have fun; it was an all around great experience. But servers like these would always be ruined quickly with the presence of hacker, or some immature kid that spams, which is why I decided to sign up as an admin, so I can preserve the rare and fun experience this server offers.

Now, with that being said, I understand when NYS says that he wants to play seriously on the pub server, and I'm all for that. But I've played with him and he will ban, kick and mute people without warning. That's not to say that he does it all the time, but I've seen him do it. And to be honest, when you admin a server like that, you ruin that community atmosphere this server has created. And I know one of the main reasons you have so many players that love playing at IBIS is for that sense of community. I get multiple IMs a day by people asking me to kick people out of the server so they can get in.

Now with in regards to Comic, I've seen him get defensive when instructed to do something by NYS or Dual, and I'm sure that's because of their personal relationship, but at the same time, he will comply. Even if it takes some use of admin powers. But I've rarely had problems with Comic and he's more than willing to make everyone happy. For instance, I warned him about the spray that he had and a few of us admins started arguing about the rules, but instead of letting us continue to argue, Comic volunteered to not spray it again so that there would have peace. Personally, I think that was a lot of maturity on Comic's part, a quality that's rare in the internet gaming world. If anything we need more players like that.

Don't ban Comic. I'm sure he's learned his lesson from this ordeal. and for the rest of us, it's just a game. quit being control freaks. there are ways to get people to do things, without being dicks.

Schizo aka [s] aka WhateverNameIWant

3. Default

why was comic's lengthy post deleted?

4. Default

Hey hey hey, who is deleting Comics post defending himself? Was that needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I'll put my opinion on here just for s's and g's.

First I have played with Comic and had absolutely no issues with him (this was ~2 weeks ago). After he mentioned he had been cheating on CoD:MWF2 I have, on several occasions, used my buddies account to enter the server and spectate him. I have not seen him cheat.

Second I am starting to think his older brother and his friend (Dual and NYS, respectively) are picking on Comic, using their status within the community and clan to avoid serious punishment. It might have started as a joke, or perhaps in response to him doing something kick-worthy, but is now causing detriment to the community as this reflects on IBIS as a whole. Certainly, siblings and friends are not above the rules, but treating them unfairly negative because of their status is just as wrong as giving them benefits.

This is not the first time (or second) that someone has been pushed into causing problems on our forums or servers from the actions taken by members of the clan. If I were you, Zero, I would very carefully assess not only this, but each and every new situation that arises. The reason being is that while the clan is made up of like-minded individuals, the community is not. This is currently causing a rift between the clan and the community-at-large which may be small now, has a risk of growing larger and causing issues with the future of the clan (and thus, the community as a whole).
    Why do you post when you don't know half the shit he's done while in the pub server. Thank god for Zero that he's intelligent and he figured out what Comic was attempting to do.
    Get your facts straight before you post here.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Why do you post when you don't know half the shit he's done while in the pub server. Thank god for Zero that he's intelligent and he figured out what Comic was attempting to do.
    Get your facts straight before you post here.
    There are two other paragraphs you didn't address. Thoughts on those?
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

LOl way to delete it all im glad i got a back button.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sangyou View Post
    why was comic's lengthy post deleted?
    What post, he has none in this thread.

Also, if I see posts that are deleted and feel that they should not have been I restore them. Ones that are off topic, do not add anything new, or are just flame remain deleted. I do not want anything hidden from the public that should not be. I think that if you look over past issues going back years you can see that I have always tired to ensure that the truth is known.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

Also, if I see posts that are deleted and feel that they should not have been I restore them. Ones that are off topic, do not add anything new, or are just flame remain deleted. I do not want anything hidden from the public that should not be. I think that if you look over past issues going back years you can see that I have always tired to ensure that the truth is known.
    Uh I got it saved in a word document if u cannot see it ZERO

Here is post, because it was deleted.

If I must reply...

DUAL is my Older brother
    NYSCO is his best friend
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Regardless if we are related and grew up together I can only say the following in my defense.. I will post it all in 1 post..but 1st a few thoughts.

I recently join this server and website almost 2 weeks ago and I didnt know when someone deletes a post that it can be seen again by master web owner.

Each Topic was a seperate incident.

I did email Zero before any of this happened i think 1 or 2 emails, which included info that I was being abused by my brother in game things like freezing, slaying me cause I camped.

I made a topic called Closed threads, which I believe ZERO misunderstood, which I also emailed him about after reading his response. Here is the link.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3416

this thread was not started by me..and the quote by dual was...

"I Tried to Should everyone and let everyone see who your dealing with but he continues to spam forums...after serveral IBIS Members had told him not to. So now for the 10th time I Must close this thread.

Comic has Problems with Authority Here.. Me and CO Been Here for About 6 Years or so....Do you really think were gonna let someone Disrupt our Community..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Dual; 04-11-2010 at 01:51 PM.. "

As you can see I didnt open that thread yet Dual is implying he must close a thread he started.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my only topics.... besides the introduction and suggestion of a achievment mod and a Server down thread....i have only began 6 threads 1 of which was a unban reququest which isnt spamming forums. I only had 5 other post before that request..

So is 5 seperate issues spamming the forums?

here are the 5 threads....

1st---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3411

2nd---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3410

3rd---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3413

4th---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3417

5th---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3392
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now here is my response to them
    1st thread above response...Zero your only main concern was that you cant here what im saying and it doesnt show that I was banned... but I was thats why Recoil (admin) posted a thread to this ban becuase he was in the game with me...

2nd thread above I showed the steam id's because while in the pub I was banned by 1 of those 3 ID's. The fact that a admin came in and banned me and tked me wasnt even addressed..Since Zero has power to see if any of these Steam ID's are a admin is why I posted this thread since its against the RULES to ban without an ibis tag. (of course not looked into)

3rd thread above is after I was temp banned.. I would come back in game and Banned again....yet only thing addressed on this is topic is spam not the fact of admin abuse...

4th thread above is about closed threads which I already talked about above.

5th thread was kicked and banned for a spray. (fake CT or T Decoy) which I havent used since ban...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there are my 5 threads that I have started yet I am accused of Spam and lies....

I only posted this reply to show what others need to see..
    ...I have admited to cheating in CSS in 2006 but my 2 accounts I play here isnt banned from Css cause I didnt cheat on css I cheated on CODMw2 and I admit that, which was back in dec....

The only reason I am stating my case is because I have returned to the css community and I have been wronged by my own brother and friend...

And a FYI VAC bans are based on Game Engines.. AKA source is a engine..however I am not banned on my accounts for source (css) only for codmw2...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVfyTWWWd7U <--paintball video of me NYSCO and DUAL in 2003

Thanks for reading...
    Last edited by COMIC; Today at 07:25 PM.. Reason: many typos
    Last edited by Dual; 04-16-2010 at 07:39 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

This is the post that was deleted. There was, indeed, a post.

Many people said dont reply because... it will get me banned... let me just say this....

DUAL is my Older brother [NAME EDITED OUT BY OMGBEARS]
    NYSCO is his best friend [NAME EDITED OUT BY OMGBEARS]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Regardless if we are related and grew up together I can only say the following in my defense.. I will post it all in 1 post..but 1st a few thoughts.

I recently join this server and website almost 2 weeks ago and I didnt know when someone deletes a post that it can be seen again by master web owner.

Each Topic was a seperate incident.

I did email Zero before any of this happened i think 1 or 2 emails, which included info that I was being abused by my brother in game things like freezing, slaying me cause I camped.

I made a topic called Closed threads, which I believe ZERO misunderstood, which I also emailed him about after reading his response. Here is the link.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3416

this thread was not started by me..and the quote by dual was...

"I Tried to Should everyone and let everyone see who your dealing with but he continues to spam forums...after serveral IBIS Members had told him not to. So now for the 10th time I Must close this thread.

Comic has Problems with Authority Here.. Me and CO Been Here for About 6 Years or so....Do you really think were gonna let someone Disrupt our Community..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Dual; 04-11-2010 at 01:51 PM.. "

As you can see I didnt open that thread yet Dual is implying he must close a thread he started.

Here is my only topics.... besides the introduction and suggestion of a achievment mod and a Server down thread....i have only began 6 threads 1 of which was a unban reququest which isnt spamming forums. I only had 5 other post before that request..

So is 5 seperate issues spamming the forums?

here are the 5 threads....

1st---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3411

2nd---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3410

3rd---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3413

4th---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3417

5th---http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3392
    Now here is my response to them
    1st thread above response...Zero your only main concern was that you cant here what im saying and it doesnt show that I was banned... but I was thats why Recoil (admin) posted a thread to this ban becuase he was in the game with me...

2nd thread above I showed the steam id's because while in the pub I was banned by 1 of those 3 ID's. The fact that a admin came in and banned me and tked me wasnt even addressed..Since Zero has power to see if any of these Steam ID's are a admin is why I posted this thread since its against the RULES to ban without an ibis tag. (of course not looked into)

3rd thread above is after I was temp banned.. I would come back in game and Banned again....yet only thing addressed on this is topic is spam not the fact of admin abuse...

4th thread above is about closed threads which I already talked about above.

5th thread was kicked and banned for a spray. (fake CT or T Decoy) which I havent used since ban...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there are my 5 threads that I have started yet I am accused of Spam and lies....

I only posted this reply to show what others need to see..
    ...I have admited to cheating in CSS in 2006 but my 2 accounts I play here isnt banned from Css cause I didnt cheat on css I cheated on CODMw2 and I admit that, which was back in dec....

The only reason I am stating my case is because I have returned to the css community and I have been wronged by my own brother and friend...

And a FYI VAC bans are based on Game Engines.. AKA source is a engine..however I am not banned on my accounts for source (css) only for codmw2...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVfyTWWWd7U <--paintball video of me NYSCO and DUAL in 2003

Thanks for reading...
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 04-16-2010 at 07:26 PM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?