Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Comic

1. Default

Its seem here were not dealing with anyone with brains.......At no time did Zero find any ABUSE..............The Issue Here is if Zero is gonna Banned him from our Community and servers.....Thats the bottom Line............There over 10,000 servers.........if you don't Know how to act here...... go else where....Comic should be banned because I see more problems from him in the near future...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    ..if you don't Know how to act here...... go else where.....
    Your the odd ball sticking out along with NYS. You think everyone is posting about you because its bullshit. HAHA what a joke. Take your own advice.

3. Default

1) don't insult my intelligence.
    2) why was that post deleted? you guys (nys and dual) still didn't answer that.
    3) leave the boy be. he's just trying to have fun. and if he's breaking some arbitrary rules, i'm sure he won't do it again. if that day comes, i'll ban him myself.

4. Default

His post was deleted because he's posting personal info.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    His post was deleted because he's posting personal info.

So you admit you are his brother best freind? Is this really about you and his brother just having fun picking on duals younger brother.

If it was just personal info you could have just edited that out, also I fear it is to late if you were trying to hide your names

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What post, he has none in this thread.

Also, if I see posts that are deleted and feel that they should not have been I restore them. Ones that are off topic, do not add anything new, or are just flame remain deleted. I do not want anything hidden from the public that should not be. I think that if you look over past issues going back years you can see that I have always tired to ensure that the truth is known.
    This bothers me, Comic did have a post here and you cant see it, either something glitched out or someone is pulling something funny
    Last edited by StarsMine; 04-16-2010 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Jeeze dual can you say anything without pissing someone off. both parties were in the wrong ADMIT IT. you have abused before and still continue too. stop picking on your brother. do it outside the servers and forums for godsakes. you and your friend NYS Co are just stat whores nothing else. when someone/something gets in your way of the perfect K/D ratio you eitehr kick or ban them for absurd amounts of time and with biased reasons. Get over yourself. You are not a god. just because your in the clan and an admin doesnt make you untouchable.

note. im typing on an iphone so its kinda crappy sorry.

7. Default

Its does not matter what anyone of you say...None of yous will have any input on whether Zero banned him For Good.......His Case is Over.......Now Judgement Day is Coming...

8. Default

I restored his post. Sorry I thought I read all the posts in the first page, I only checked the second page for deleted posts.

You created 6 threads in 2 hours about the same topic!

Also your wording in the topic with the 3 steam ids was very clear that you were implying that they somehow belonged to NYS or dual.

Also here is a pic showing deleted threads. In this image alone he created 5 spam threads:
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-16-2010 at 10:37 PM.

9. Default

I restored his post. Sorry I thought I read all the posts in the first page, I only checked the second page for deleted posts.

Also here is a pic showing deleted threads. In this image alone he created 5 spam threads:
    Mine has one post and it was deleted as spam, such bullshit. I guess all of us are lying about dual and nys co, we made it all up, everyone loves them, I better bow before dual the god now and ask for forgiveness. Your not going to do anything ZERO because you think we are lying for some damn reason. I am glad they have you brainwashed.

10. Default

from this pic it seems like there were multiple threads created by different people for the same topic all deleted.

on a somewhat side note, does it not seem that the forum 'moderation' has greatly increased lately? it seems that months ago threads were, for the most part, let be, however lately it seems that commets are deleted on a daily basis.