Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: weqweqw dqcdwq wedqq

1. Default weqweqw dqcdwq wedqq

Name: weqweqw dqcdwq wedqq/Babo

Steam id STEAM_0:1:25064770

Sb_status STEAM_0:1:25064770 weqweqw dqcdwq wedqq ms3CvzQwCNWQUD++UoZkls70A8CkFmqnkEAZ1IcRsQY=

Why banned?: Wallhack

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?njnth4koj1d
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

2. Default

i cant wait til i get home to check this babo has been around a long time i doubt he would do something so stupid but i guess we'll see

well i watched it although babo is normally really good there's parts in there where the screen shaked quite a bit not sure if it was because if the demo lagging or if its an outside program and he did seem to come around the corner quite a bit when people were right there

guess someone else will have to check it out
    Last edited by tj26; 04-16-2010 at 04:21 PM.

3. Default

lol I had to take a look, my curiosity got the better of me.

The first part was just babo owning everyone, but the fact that he was toggling the shakes on and off brings suspicion.

Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed babo killing everyone.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

babo? you gotta be kidding me. fuck, i guess i'll have to watch this one too

edit: looked it over. the jerking wasn't moving his aim, if you notice. it was more like lag on the server. several people were connecting/reconnecting at that time, and in one instance bob complained about his ping. i think the jerking can be a lag spike being blown up a bit by the demo. now, i didn't see much as far as walling goes, most of the "suspicious" stuff i'd be willing to write off to headphones. babo's good, he's good at guessing where vagas will land, and god at getting kills. not sure if this demo proves hacking or not, but possible
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 04-17-2010 at 12:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    babo? you gotta be kidding me. fuck, i guess i'll have to watch this one too

edit: looked it over. the jerking wasn't moving his aim, if you notice. it was more like lag on the server. several people were connecting/reconnecting at that time, and in one instance bob complained about his ping. i think the jerking can be a lag spike being blown up a bit by the demo. now, i didn't see much as far as walling goes, most of the "suspicious" stuff i'd be willing to write off to headphones. babo's good, he's good at guessing where vagas will land, and god at getting kills. not sure if this demo proves hacking or not, but possible
    Yeah if the jerking around is a lag spike then sure. When I saw it I thought he was just toggling it on and off. Frankly idc because i thought it was funny he was owning and i dont think people realise how easy it is to see them when they appear on radar when they play any of the vagina races.

Otherwise he was playing how i play sober for the most part.

Personally I'd unban but seeing as though he isn't defending himself I'd say keep it. That and I have no real authority just personal opinion.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Yeah if the jerking around is a lag spike then sure. When I saw it I thought he was just toggling it on and off. Frankly idc because i thought it was funny he was owning and i dont think people realise how easy it is to see them when they appear on radar when they play any of the vagina races.

Otherwise he was playing how i play sober for the most part.

Personally I'd unban but seeing as though he isn't defending himself I'd say keep it. That and I have no real authority just personal opinion.
    it didn't look like he was toggline anything. people joined, it started jerking (not really jerking, just twitching. his crosshair never actually moved)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

i can tell that we played dust2 where i started to spec him. And one time he actully started shotting and aiming after a person that was on the other site of the wall.
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshit View Post
    i can tell that we played dust2 where i started to spec him. And one time he actually started shooting and aiming after a person that was on the other site of the wall.
    ya but if that's not in your demo then it doesn't mean anything. the only thing that was weird was the shaking. all the vega fights I knew exactly where they were going as did babo. there's no evidence of walling in this... the shaking... I dunno... but walling no way. even when cobra was like how do you know where I am? I chuckled cause I knew exactly where he was when he teleported as well. it's simple, where the vega is looking when they teleport is where they end up 90% of the time.

the only thing off in this demo is the shaking.

babo has played on WCS for a long time now, and has always been a decent player... I don't think this ban was needed. the shaking is weird yes... but there is 0 evidence of walling in this demo.
    Last edited by maynard; 04-17-2010 at 05:04 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

i know what i tell dont count anything.

Another thing i dont believe is IF hes not hacking. Why hasent he made a post of either admin abuse or a unban me.

If im totally wrong on this im sorry and will for anytime say that. But im sure that hes have somekind of help/hacking
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

10. Default

I watched this and the shakes was lag although he did seem to know 3-4 times where ppl were it may have been either luck or the fact that ppl hide there anyway.

I saw no real hard evidence of walling and absolutely none of aimbotting.

The rest of the demo was just skill as he definitely knew the map and how to play.

Unban IMO

Lastly, in regard to his not posting in own defense? He may be busy or not really care enough to take the time because he didn't get that good by playing on IBIS servers. (plz don't take that the wrong way)
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>