Thread: weqweqw dqcdwq wedqq

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default weqweqw dqcdwq wedqq

Name: weqweqw dqcdwq wedqq/Babo

Steam id STEAM_0:1:25064770

Sb_status STEAM_0:1:25064770 weqweqw dqcdwq wedqq ms3CvzQwCNWQUD++UoZkls70A8CkFmqnkEAZ1IcRsQY=

Why banned?: Wallhack

Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?njnth4koj1d
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

2. Default

i cant wait til i get home to check this babo has been around a long time i doubt he would do something so stupid but i guess we'll see

well i watched it although babo is normally really good there's parts in there where the screen shaked quite a bit not sure if it was because if the demo lagging or if its an outside program and he did seem to come around the corner quite a bit when people were right there

guess someone else will have to check it out
    Last edited by tj26; 04-16-2010 at 04:21 PM.

3. Default

lol I had to take a look, my curiosity got the better of me.

The first part was just babo owning everyone, but the fact that he was toggling the shakes on and off brings suspicion.

Otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed babo killing everyone.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

babo? you gotta be kidding me. fuck, i guess i'll have to watch this one too

edit: looked it over. the jerking wasn't moving his aim, if you notice. it was more like lag on the server. several people were connecting/reconnecting at that time, and in one instance bob complained about his ping. i think the jerking can be a lag spike being blown up a bit by the demo. now, i didn't see much as far as walling goes, most of the "suspicious" stuff i'd be willing to write off to headphones. babo's good, he's good at guessing where vagas will land, and god at getting kills. not sure if this demo proves hacking or not, but possible
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 04-17-2010 at 12:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    babo? you gotta be kidding me. fuck, i guess i'll have to watch this one too

edit: looked it over. the jerking wasn't moving his aim, if you notice. it was more like lag on the server. several people were connecting/reconnecting at that time, and in one instance bob complained about his ping. i think the jerking can be a lag spike being blown up a bit by the demo. now, i didn't see much as far as walling goes, most of the "suspicious" stuff i'd be willing to write off to headphones. babo's good, he's good at guessing where vagas will land, and god at getting kills. not sure if this demo proves hacking or not, but possible
    Yeah if the jerking around is a lag spike then sure. When I saw it I thought he was just toggling it on and off. Frankly idc because i thought it was funny he was owning and i dont think people realise how easy it is to see them when they appear on radar when they play any of the vagina races.

Otherwise he was playing how i play sober for the most part.

Personally I'd unban but seeing as though he isn't defending himself I'd say keep it. That and I have no real authority just personal opinion.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    Yeah if the jerking around is a lag spike then sure. When I saw it I thought he was just toggling it on and off. Frankly idc because i thought it was funny he was owning and i dont think people realise how easy it is to see them when they appear on radar when they play any of the vagina races.

Otherwise he was playing how i play sober for the most part.

Personally I'd unban but seeing as though he isn't defending himself I'd say keep it. That and I have no real authority just personal opinion.
    it didn't look like he was toggline anything. people joined, it started jerking (not really jerking, just twitching. his crosshair never actually moved)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

i have been playing with babo for a long time too, but that event i was walled on multiple occasions by him and i was like who the hell is this weq person. personally never seen babo perform that well. i believe he was hacking. when i was like 12 my friend played 1.6 and showed me how his hacks worked. and simply put you can turn them off and on in game and see who is spectating you. to me it was obvious but i guess the demo wasnt taken at the right time.