Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mic Spammer

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Than no one is going to be banned just because you say something, you need a demo. That is the reason you lost your admin before you dip shit. Unless your an ADMINISTRATOR of IBIS (Jig, Zero) than you cannot ban without demo.
    Its you need a demo if its a perma ban. Not temp.

2. Default

your not an admin anymore, therefore you need a demo when you request a ban. be it a temp ban or not you lost your privileges, theirs different rules now that you don't have the opportunity to sneak around and make your own..that is if you want any help from any of the admins. your word isnt good enough
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    your not an admin anymore, therefore you need a demo when you request a ban. be it a temp ban or not you lost your privileges, theirs different rules now that you don't have the opportunity to sneak around and make your own..that is if you want any help from any of the admins. your word isnt good enough
    Project is right, we dont ban people especially from nobodies like you.
    Get a demo next time.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Project is right, we dont ban people especially from nobodies like you.
    Get a demo next time.
    Watch your tongue.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Watch your tongue.
    you make a lot of threats and aggresive comments for being a little bitch.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you make a lot of threats and aggresive comments for being a little bitch.
    No aggression. I am sticking up for myself. If you were in my position what would you do?

8. Default

yeah, i would, if i had position. its like picking a fight with rampage jackson. you dont do it. this isnt your spot, not your forums. youre not welcomed here. you just need to count your loses and bounce.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    yeah, i would, if i had position. its like picking a fight with rampage jackson. you dont do it. this isnt your spot, not your forums. youre not welcomed here. you just need to count your loses and bounce.
    Rofl. Whyt just wait. Wait until Zero comes. You will see a lot.

10. Default

awww lil Colby is asshurt because nobody likes him and he thinks he can start a group of ex-admin bestfriends. Its called Stealth, go there.

Because people spy on you and you get caught don't mean shit here Colby, the more trouble you give yourself the worst it gets. So quit fucking around and get lost
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif