Thread: NEW, Individual Server Forums

1. Arrow NEW, Individual Server Forums

I have given the servers their own forms so that issues and maps for all of them can be separated. This will make it much easier to track issues and to respond. Also the new map system will make it so that changes to the maps can be done much easier than before and will remove a lot of frustration that players where having with trying to get me to change maps or other such things on the servers.

Let me know what you all think.

2. Default

wow nice
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

3. Default

Most excellent! Even though I was already asking you about my map through PMs, I'll make a thread in the PUB Forum just in case. It looks like you have a snazzy system in place for that.

4. Default

Yea this is a lot easier for me b/c I have gotten so many pms recently things like maps just get forgotten.

5. Default

I like I like

6. Default

So i herd newbs aren't going to get lost in forums nao.

7. Default

Oh crap I did not think of that. Now it is harder to make fun of them...

8. Default

what changes were made to the map system?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?