Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Remove]

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Ok, but plz dont confuse Komplex with CS_Complex (joking btw), because Complex is utter win. In fact, I think you should consider a 24/7 complex server with game mode rotations.
    first, i though that (about komplex vs. complex)

second, no. the map is good, but god does it suck after playing it 4 FUCKING TIMES IN ONE HOUR!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    first, i though that (about komplex vs. complex)

second, no. the map is good, but god does it suck after playing it 4 FUCKING TIMES IN ONE HOUR!!
    Eh. You obviously don't understand the scale at which Complex is awesome. It's ok because if Zero doesn't do it, someone else will and he will say OH I should have listened to 0wns, because the owner of said server will be praised to no end and people will PRAISE HIM. Ok, im tired...obviously.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Ok, but plz dont confuse Komplex with CS_Complex (joking btw), because Complex is utter win. In fact, I think you should consider a 24/7 complex server with game mode rotations.
    You really like that map.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

I'm Nemesis, and i support this message.

5. Default

My problem with indy jones is people tend to camp alot on it. It is dark and small, and the way the map is setup it makers it easy to camp.

Edit: Hell ZERO just remove the tesla maps and the ag_texture_city-komplex, those no one will stick up for ever. It would be a good start
    Last edited by Spasm; 04-18-2010 at 10:00 AM.

6. Default

FYI This is not a random map list. I went through all of these maps via my create a server option in CSS an hour ago.

gg_cirular - why this? because we've got three maps that are exactly like it in it's design,
    better looking and they actually let the CT's get out of spawn (angry_overpass and xbox come to mind right off the bat)

gg_wmd_conduit - Just look at in CSS via the create a server thing, you know it's bad as soon as you see it for the first time.

gg_tesla_v2

gg_space_ggn - the gungame equivalent of 4 way space tunnel. Another one small room,
    you go anywhere, you get shot kind of map that we already have plenty of on the server.

gg_simpsons_street - since we've already got two better versions of this map on the server,
    gg_simpsons_x and fy_simpsons_neighbours that are both better in all respects

gg_roman_ggn_v2 - It's basically a worse designed, better looking version of gg_temple_arena

gg_kce_encampment - I don't think anyone really likes this map, just look at it and you'll know why.

gg_indy_jones - horrible covered in darkness with a blue glow map, comes up the most in the standard map votes
    and gets put on because of its misleading cool sounding name.

gg_hellokitty_b1 - we've only played this map once and it was rtv'd off of in seconds,
    just another open neighborhood map with blinding HDR and pink houses that we could do without.

gg_fy_fortress - a map that takes place in and outside of a small castle where you don't leave your spawn,
    you just take cover and wait for them to come looking for you.

gg_doubleyellow_v1 - horrible map with a worse color scheme it's like a bad version of the combined maps gg obelisk
    and gg gamecube all in one

gg_blizzard - another map we've only played once and rtv'd off of instantly
    god awful textures too.

gg_bkh_high_low - like obelisk but with less character and a shittier design

gg_bkh_assault_runner - another bad one from the same author. One of the first gun game maps made and it shows,
    its ugly simple and unremarkaible and gets rtv'd off of every time we go on it.

gg_7_gundust - just de dust turned into a gungame map, nothing really bad about it, its just unremarkable and generic.

fy_bunker_arena - just another generic boring map, nothing wrong with it I just dont like its extremely basic design

dr3w_gg_deathmatch - another huge map in the vain of gg_kce_encampment thats just as unremarkable so
    I think no one will miss it

aim_ag_texture_agc - A generic texture map that has no unqiue qualities to it and has been done better before.

Granted they are all up for debate but I think these shouldn't be, there so awful I'd like to see them removed ASAP.

gg_indy_jones

gg_wmd_conduit

gg_tesla_v2

gg_hellokitty_b1

gg_doubleyellow_v1

gg_blizzard

gg_bkh_assault_runner

aim_ag_texture_agc
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-18-2010 at 06:10 PM.

7. Default

lol, indy_jones kicks ass, hello kitty's acutally a good map, blizzard is great...and wmd conduit's also great.

next.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

gg_blizzard used to get some good play, it's an ok map, not terrific.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

9. Default

Most of these maps are based on personal opinion. Every map is going to get RTV'd. I personally like lego mafia and everyone seems to have their preference to it. I like it because I rush in and get as many kills as I can. I can't stress enough that mentioning maps is not going to get it deleted if others enjoy playing it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

actually ya know what? fuck it this isnt going to get us anywhere and hasn't in the past. lets focus on getting good maps added, owns' you said you knew a few what are they?
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-18-2010 at 06:23 PM.