Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Remove]

1. Default

OK lets avoid the OK maps and just remove shitty ones, many of those maps you listed arnt that bad, I personally like High_low

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Can we just agree on tesla tesla_v2 and city-komplex? lol

3. Default

You missed my point Kavinsky. Those maps might be bad for you. But others will say they like it. It needs to be discussed within people who play. Personally tesla needs to be removed. It kills the server half the time.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Can we just agree on tesla tesla_v2 and city-komplex? lol
    Yes, yes we can. There are some other shitty maps Id like to talk about but I dont remeber there names, like that one thats like a bunch of flat dominoes with no walls except for a shitty piller in the middle.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Yes, yes we can. There are some other shitty maps Id like to talk about but I dont remeber there names, like that one thats like a bunch of flat dominoes with no walls except for a shitty piller in the middle.
    hey, vectron's pure motherfucking unadulterated pwnage.

seriously, it's one of those maps everyone bitches about when they first see it, but then once they start playing it they end up loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hey, vectron's pure motherfucking unadulterated pwnage.

seriously, it's one of those maps everyone bitches about when they first see it, but then once they start playing it they end up loving it
    I hate vectorn...

Edit: You know there is always going to be that one oddball who likes a shitty map. I think we should do what that one guy suggested and have a vote and if 80% of the people say to remove the map, it get removed.
    Last edited by StarsMine; 04-18-2010 at 10:42 PM.

7. Default

aim_shotty
    fy_playhard_null
    gg_ag_texture_arena
    fy_weaver-closecombat
    gg_fy_poolday_reunion (I suggest replacing the current shitty one with this much better version)
    gg_minesweeper
    Run_An_Gun_Fix
    gg_pistol_3floor
    aim_cartonbox2

These are just a few that I can think of off of the top of my head. These maps have always been popular and never get RTV'd. I think you should consider adding them, atleast for a trial basis, Zero.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    aim_shotty
    fy_playhard_null
    gg_ag_texture_arena
    fy_weaver-closecombat
    gg_fy_poolday_reunion (I suggest replacing the current shitty one with this much better version)
    gg_minesweeper
    Run_An_Gun_Fix
    gg_pistol_3floor
    aim_cartonbox2

These are just a few that I can think of off of the top of my head. These maps have always been popular and never get RTV'd. I think you should consider adding them, atleast for a trial basis, Zero.
    Just an FYi if you read his posts those need to be posted in a new thread labeled [ADD], that was the whole purpose of this new section <3

9. Default

Yeah I know but it seemed like it was turning into a repeat of last time hence the outburst, figures after 3 weeks of playing im already getting sick of the map selection that keeps poping up, I think frankly the only way this is going to work is if we flood the server with good maps to outnumber the bad ones

well at the very least can we agree on gg_doubleyellow_v1 and gg_bkh_assault_runner being slated for removal?

I dont really care that much about the others but these two in particualar were painfull to playthrough and gg bkh is a really old map that we hardly play anymore that lolsbian doesnt like either.
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/62008
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-19-2010 at 04:13 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    actually ya know what? fuck it this isnt going to get us anywhere and hasn't in the past. lets focus on getting good maps added, owns' you said you knew a few what are they?
    I liek his teh thinking.