Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Remove]

1. Default [Remove]

Map: sg_pump_arena
    Reason: This map sucks. Period dot. Everytime I have ever gone to this map it gets rtv'd. It even has a graphics glitch causing the textures to look funny.

Map: gg_tesla
    Reason: This map sucks. Period dot. Everytime I have ever gone to this map it gets rtv'd. It will kill your graphics card. Too Small. Only gets voted in because it has a cool name.

Map: gg_tesla_v2
    Reason: Same as tesla

Map: ag_texture_city-komplex
    Reason: Too Big & complex, always rtv'd. ALWAYS

Map: Dr3w_gg_deathmatch
    Reason: Too Big, always gets rtv'd

Map: gg_indy_jones
    Reason: Dark and too small. Always gets rtv'd

Map: Shotgun_ADSL
    Reason: Another fail shotgun map made for shotguns, not GG

P.S. ZERO this thread is full of win on the map issue for GG.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2419
    Last edited by Spasm; 04-16-2010 at 01:47 PM.

2. Default

whoa, pump area and shotgun are fun, they're quick games and they never get rtv'd.

the rest can go.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    whoa, pump area and shotgun are fun, they're quick games and they never get rtv'd.

the rest can go.
    agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post

the rest can go.
    always rtv'd when im around. havent been playin as much GG as of late but a month ago always rtv'd

5. Default

indy jones is fine. doesn't get rtv's when i play
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    indy jones is fine. doesn't get rtv's when i play
    Like I said I am basing this on around the 1-5 month ago crowd, I have been playing other servers as of late, things may have changed. I personally do like any of those maps.

7. Default

You can't please everyone otherwise your going to drive yourself crazy attending to everyones needs.

the basic jist of what I was saying is that maps that show up in everyones bad map list like testla do need to be removed.

you need to think objectively and not on personal preference on what maps should go and so far the only ones that show up under the heading of "are so bad and should be removed asap" are the tesla maps

otherwise this is going to turn into a debate about whats wrong with a trivial map rather than removing a bad one that everyone hates that's just taking up space and cluttering up the map selector

so basically if someone objects, drop that map from the list (unless there obviously trying to disrupt this process) and replace it with another bad one till we get a list of maps that should be removed that everyone agrees on

and THEN we can move on to the discussion about removing the iffy ones that were taken off the remove list earlier

8. Default

I like indy, however, TESLA and Komplex needs to go, now

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

gg_indy_jones is a good map but I will consider the others.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    gg_indy_jones is a good map but I will consider the others.

Ok, but plz dont confuse Komplex with CS_Complex (joking btw), because Complex is utter win. In fact, I think you should consider a 24/7 complex server with game mode rotations.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.