Thread: new gg mods

1. Default new gg mods

the mods were really fun with a small amount of players, but with a full server or close they seem to be lagging people more then their worth. is there a way to toggle them? by admin or personally etc?

2. Default

Hmmm i don't see the lag. However i don't like the slap test, we had one guy who was killed cause of the slap test. It was churches and when he accepted the knife fight, he was knocked off the roof.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    Hmmm i don't see the lag. However i don't like the slap test, we had one guy who was killed cause of the slap test. It was churches and when he accepted the knife fight, he was knocked off the roof.
    well, it could just be my poor dinoputer, but i wasnt alone this morning with the lag ~shrugs~ and yea the slap test has some serious detriment potential.

4. Default

Can we also get the extra health for knifing, thats one reason knifing was fun and we got a bunch of request for it back.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    Can we also get the extra health for knifing, thats one reason knifing was fun and we got a bunch of request for it back.

I agree, I loved the vamp mod. It was fun to be rewarded for a knife. Now its just depressing.

6. Default

Fixed

7. Default

Vamp Mod Is Awesome!!!

PEW PEW PEW™