Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dro53r 04/10/2010 01:30 a.m.

1. Default dro53r 04/10/2010 01:30 a.m.

Name in Game: dro53r
    Steam-ID: 0:0:3039720
    Who banned you: I don't know
    When: 04/10/2010
    Where: zombie server
    Why banned: I bought the game new today from the store, then i tryed to connect, and i downloaded some stuff. Iguess i need them to play on ur server. Then the message came Kicked and Banned....

after i restarted my steam i tryed to reconnect but then it says Banned SteamID: blabalba etc.

yeah and now iam here :-D

possible server error. it happens sometime. wait until ZERO comes online he can fix.

3. Default

So your going to be banned in a few hours and your filling out a ban request in advanced!? So what if in 4 hours you just do not connect then the ban will never take place...

Also do not lie about the details of your ban. I know you were in game. I know you were playing and had joined a team. I know that an admin banned you. I know that you were not banned when connecting to the server or by one of the automated scripts.

Also I know that your are kathy/andy. Stop making multiple account and making shit up or I will just perma ban you from everything.
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-09-2010 at 08:42 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So your going to be banned in a few hours and your filling out a ban request in advanced!? So what if in 4 hours you just do not connect then the ban will never take place...

Also do not lie about the details of your ban. I know you were in game. I know you were playing and had joined a team. I know that an admin banned you. I know that you were not banned when connecting to the server or by one of the automated scripts.

Also I know that your are kathy/andy. Stop making multiple account and making shit up or I will just perma ban you from everything.
    o.O

fucking a!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

.................................................. ..fuck!

just for that

THE GAME

/thread

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    .................................................. ..fuck!

just for that

THE GAME

/thread
    damnit kav!! i just lost the game!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

okay i will get a quote of my buying paper and u will see i bought it right bevor i posted here and i have a friend of mine which saw this,i was was not Playing dude i was banned becaue, well i dont know for downloading stuff. By the way if a admin had banned me, how could it be that i can play now?? i guess like Perry sad it is just a server error.

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/evadwbu/Unbenannt.png

it last like 2 h to install and download the game. and oh yeah i live in Germany

dro53r 04/10/2010 01:30 a.m.
    Last edited by dro53r; 04-10-2010 at 07:22 AM.

8. Default

hahahaha, your steamID matches though dipshit.

it's been used on our zombiemod 178 times since it was first seen at 22:56:16, on 2009-09-22.

edit: ooooh, your a clever one. i'll admit that much. zero, there is a player on ZM named dro53r. he connected from germany on the 9th. his steamid is STEAM_0:1:6113199 though. kathy's piggybacking another new member's details to try and get her account unbanned.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 04-10-2010 at 12:04 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

edit: ooooh, your a clever one. i'll admit that much. zero, there is a player on ZM named dro53r. he connected from germany on the 9th. his steamid is STEAM_0:1:6113199 though. kathy's piggybacking another new member's details to try and get her account unbanned.
    God damn, I dont know why Kathy is trying so hard to get unbanned, go screw with some other gaming community, you had your fun here, now GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

If you did buy the game yesterday, you wouldn't have a STEAM ID of 7 digits, which you requested in the OP.