Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why did you ban me!!!!

1. Default Why did you ban me!!!!

i am on my friends account leftovercrack and i was banned pretty sure by borat becouse of yelling on the mic but it was not repetitive just nerd rageing and got him banned and he is being a bitch and banning newbs but it was me playing and got brentige banned not leftovercrak so what the fuck

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i am on my friends account leftovercrack and i was banned pretty sure by borat becouse of yelling on the mic but it was not repetitive just nerd rageing and got him banned and he is being a bitch and banning newbs but it was me playing and got brentige banned not leftovercrak so what the fuck

you're not new 2 these forums so try following the proper format and posting it in the proper section. if you were screaming into the mic, you deserved the ban imo. you might think it's not repetitive but admins deal with that bull shit all the time and 2 us it is, and not only that it's incredibly annoying.

grow up.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

your right lol sorry for my drunken rampage

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    1. You know these forums.
    2. Use some grammar so i can take you seriously.
    3. Please in proper format

5. Default

1. Mastercheff, you need to capitalize correctly if you're going to criticize others' grammar.
    2. Is this an unban request, or just a question as to why he was banned?
    3. Pizza.

Trying to decide if I should close this and say it's resolved, or if I should just move it to unban requests..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    1. Mastercheff, you need to capitalize correctly if you're going to criticize others' grammar.
    2. Is this an unban request, or just a question as to why he was banned?
    3. Pizza.

Trying to decide if I should close this and say it's resolved, or if I should just move it to unban requests..
    Yea I was basically contradicting myself.

7. Default

I love pizza... especially Meat Lover's Supreme...

mmm... Pie of any kind is still delicious Pie...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

8. Default

maynard could you please tell me how i can get unmuted? Some people were fighting like little girls and i playingly typed stfu and someone muted me. I cant even type. bty i dont even use a mic. Thank you for your time.

9. Default

in wcs?

what the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Haha muted for that? funny >