Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Confusing ban...

1. Default

I have removed the ban and let me know if it does not work again. But I still do not see anything banning you...

2. Default

Sorry Zero but it still dosnt work. I dont know what the problem is could you just wipe the hole ban list or is there to many that dont deserve to be unbanned?

3. Default

ok, what steamid is it saying is banned when you try to connect?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

It says 'Disconnect Steam Id Steam_0:1:25034223 is banned"

5. Default

he didn't get added to the auto-ban list did he?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

Well i think it was a consol ban.. do you meen theres a diffrent section i could be in/

7. Default

well, the ban list is banned, the auto-ban list bans you if it sees you again.

8. Default

Does that meen its impossible for me to be unbanned

9. Default

if you're on that list, then i'm sure zero could remove you. admins don't have access to that command, so there's no reason for you to be there, thus zero might not have checked it.

10. Default

Im just wondering why its so easy for everyone else to get unbanned but me. Its not cause of the consol cause i have a friend that was consol banned and he got unbanned