Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello

1. Default

welcome come play wcs

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wushu View Post
    My username is Wu-Shu

ive been playing on the IBIS zombie mod server for over half a year now. I love the server and thought id start posting on the forums as well

Just dropping by to say hi

Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Haha Jippitty remembered me But yah i was addicted to wcs until i got banned and for some reason the server wont let me be unbanned so i might never be there again it makes me very sad

4. Default

im sneaking up in the Zombie mod rankings (like it matters though xD)

140ish, im on vacation though so that will drop though :/

5. Default

Aw c'mon Maynard that crew includes you. Zmod does belong to the noobs. James hardly does ever play zmod anymore.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Welcome to Ibis Gaming enjoy your stay here.Wcs is dominated by Panda and his crew.
    LOL who is pandas crew?

Oh and Hi Wushu! Ive seen you a time or two before
    You will find me on about every server in Ibis, all though I toned down a bit.
    Anyways welcome to the forums

7. Default

Welcome and if zm is separated into two zms one for cade 28 capacity and one for escape with a working mute feature on both and constant admin supervision like gg I'll gladly reclaim my spot.

8. Default

Well now that we have like 4 more admins on ZMOD, now I don't have nearly as much work to do. *whew*

Hello and welcome to Drama Center.

9. Default

not 28. too few...36 would work
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Not on 90% of the cade maps, hell 32 was more than most could handle, zm resort final comes to mind right off the bat under that heading.