Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Year to remember

1. Default Year to remember

All this shit has happened this year...

1. Haiti quake (7 magnitude)

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Chili quake (8.8 magnitude) that threatened the Pacific with a tsunami

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

3. Western Mexico (7.2 magnitude) reached California and Nevada

4. China quake (6.9 magnitude)

5. Philippines quake (6.2 magnitude)

6. Papua New Guinea quake (6.3 magnitude)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...ake/index.html

7. Volcano in Iceland that shut down flights all over Europe. (Predicted to set off neighboring volcano) Germany has airspaced closed as well

This is definitely going to be year to remember. It makes me wonder though if 2012 is really going to fuck shit up.
    Last edited by anex; 04-18-2010 at 10:24 AM.

2. Default

I expect 2012 to bring upon us an outbreak of zombies. I'll be ready.. I've got my katana, and I've got my shotgun. Still not old enough to buy a P90.. -_-''

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I expect 2012 to bring upon us an outbreak of zombies. I'll be ready.. I've got my katana, and I've got my shotgun. Still not old enough to buy a P90.. -_-''

Also, I would like to add.. Care for those only in your room, for those are the ones you make a difference to. Worry about anything else, and you have the time to do something about it.
    I've got a toilet seat in hand.

4. Default

2012 anyone, tell me we have seen this movie lol.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I have instructional videos about how NOT to setup a barricade, along with zombie flicks where people are being total idiots.

I also have a portable whiteboard and erasable marker so we can play tic-tac-toe.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I have instructional videos about how NOT to setup a barricade, along with zombie flicks where people are being total idiots.

I also have a portable whiteboard and erasable marker so we can play tic-tac-toe.
    What about an ipod so we could listen so some crappy songs while we get nom'd on.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    What about an ipod so we could listen so some crappy songs while we get nom'd on.
    And once your batteries die.. your fucked.

The way i see it... i've got a ton of advantage. I live right in the middle of nowhere, nothing worth bombing around my place, and zombies will likely rape NYC and LA before anything even gets close to my town.

Plus i live near a graveyard so if shit starts to go downhill, i got the element of surprise to boobytrap that fucking place!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    All this shit has happened this year...

1. Haiti quake (7 magnitude)

2. Chili quake (8.8 magnitude) that threatened the Pacific with a tsunami

3. Western Mexico (7.2 magnitude) reached California and Nevada

4. China quake (6.9 magnitude)

5. Philippines quake (6.2 magnitude)

6. Papua New Guinea quake (6.3 magnitude)

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapc...ake/index.html

7. Volcano in Iceland that shut down flights all over Europe. (Predicted to set off neighboring volcano) Germany has airspaced closed as well

This is definitely going to be year to remember. It makes me wonder though if 2012 is really going to fuck shit up.
    ahahahah I was in Mexicali, because I wanted to buy some Mexican Candy, Lucas to be exact, because the US over prices I can get 10- 12 packs of Lucas for 5 dollars, US fucking 25 dollars. and I was like FUCK NO, I fell it was way to strong., then when I reached Tijuana I was like FFS, my taco building destroyed, lucky he trusted dog and went outside on his portable shit and I was like yes~ but I saw the police that went to get the 2 dead people =/

and for the next part, scientist predict the next earthquake will be in Orange County. or Southern California =-=
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 04-18-2010 at 11:54 AM.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

thats some crazy shit

2012... ill be in Afghanistan the winter of 2012 o.O

O SNAP

ill be theree to see all this theorized epicness (well for one of the larger theroys)

but yea earth quakes are going insane latley huh

10. Default

well all i know is im going to try and buy a firearm by 2012 because people are going to go nuts. y2k was bad enough but 2012? they had a movie about it.. oh and the mayans predicted something would happen. cant argue with that.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine