Thread: The Map Removal and Questioning List

1. Default The Map Removal and Questioning List

Upon looking at the ZMOD maps, I have noticed a group of about 20 or so that are never played at all. There are many that are just updates. I know of several that are rejected about 5 minutes into the map. I have made this thread to determine what maps are very well done and which ones are despised by all. I do realize that the last time maps were removed, it resulted in a lot of outrage. Let's try to be more precise in why these maps are good or bad. Even if maps don't get removed, we will still have a list to go by that we can use to pick less played but well liked maps instead of having to play the same recycled maps over and over again.

2. Default

Um Kavinsky tried doing this... didn't work out as well he planned.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Um Kavinsky tried doing this... didn't work out as well he planned.
    Even if maps don't get removed, we will still have a list to go by that we can use to pick less played but well liked maps instead of having to play the same recycled maps over and over again.

I don't think any person in here can memorize about 150 different map names and what they look like.

*sigh* For some reason, I feel as though the lack of authority has caused people to not read entire posts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Even if maps don't get removed, we will still have a list to go by that we can use to pick less played but well liked maps instead of having to play the same recycled maps over and over again.

I don't think any person in here can memorize about 150 different map names and what they look like.

*sigh* For some reason, I feel as though the lack of authority has caused people to not read entire posts.
    half of the time players still whine about not being able to play the shitty maps

5. Default

yeah and your wasting your time so dont even bother zm's dead anyways.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-19-2010 at 04:14 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    yeah and your wasting your time so dont even bother zm's dead anyways.
    theres still a sliver of hope

7. Default

I doubt it, its long since pased the time he could have fixed it.