Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Take the POLITICAL SPECTRUM TEST

1. Default

I think that most people will fall below the center line while most politicians will be up higher. This is where people get the idea that while they supported their politician on some issues they feel a constant disconnect. This is also why the problem with our nation is not one of left and right but up and down.

2. Default

Yeah... ummm... this is why I stay out of political things on the forums.

3. Default

LOL

almost smack dab in the middle
    Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

I think that most people will fall below the center line while most politicians will be up higher. This is where people get the idea that while they supported their politician on some issues they feel a constant disconnect. This is also why the problem with our nation is not one of left and right but up and down.
    Nice post, agreed. Your very close to Milton Friedman, economic advisor to President Ronald Regan.

5. Default

That is becuase I agree with him on virtually everything. Although some of those questions were a bit strange. For example one was a statement that I disagreed with but the question was if it was true and that is the case however I was not sure what to select. Also some like the art one are poorly worded. Yes I think that art and writing are important but not in a way that they need to be supported by the state.

I would be interested to see where the founders lied on this. Actually I think I will try it with them in mind and see what I end up with.

Here is what I got trying to do the founders:
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-18-2010 at 08:51 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That is becuase I agree with him on virtually everything. Although some of those questions were a bit strange. For example one was a statement that I disagreed with but the question was if it was true and that is the case however I was not sure what to select.

I would be interested to see where the founders lied on this. Actually I think I will try it with them in mind and see what I end up with.
    Yea me too, there was a couple I didn't know how to answer because it was poorly worded or I felt like it didn't belong, so I just guessed. Thats why I think their should have been a neutral option, so it didn't count either way.

Edit: Yea I figured the founders were far right wing, just based on the history I know. I woulda guessed a little more libertarian though.

7. Default

Actually they are even more right wing than most would think just becuase of their faith. Although popular culture tries to say that they founders where not religious there writings clearly show their relation to God. In addition the book that created this idea about them not being religious contained no sources and was simply the work of one scholar with no credibility in fact numerous books that actually had sources disproved it in the following year however starting in the early 1900s some in collages did not care and used this book to get us to today's popular misunderstandings.

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Religion should never be included in politics. Sadly it is. No place for religion in political affairs. /end

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Religion should never be included in politics. Sadly it is. No place for religion in political affairs. /end
    The problem with that statement is morals should be in politics, and where do most people get their morals? Religion, however most people are unable to keep them separate so they just drag religion into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?