Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 suggestions

1. Default 2 suggestions

I have 2 suggestions ..

The first, that you can choose whether to be male or female, so that you can choose to be female ...

The second, is that you could throw a kit, if you now for example. is Vagalion and you then collect a kit, it's really, really annoying that you can not throw it so your opponent does not see the Vagalion

2. Default

...female?

2nd, no. that fact keeps vagas and other invis races from becoming op. hell, those races are t-sided because they can drop the bomb, but cts can't drop the asspacks. but then again, cts are better armed in general so...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I think being able to drop the defuse kit would be ok, but female come on

Drop buttpacks? Lol. If I could do that, then I would be a little more over powered when I defuse a bomb. Its better if we couldn't drop a buttpack. I understand accidentally sliding over one (happens on more than one occassion) but just be aware of it and then kill yourself at the end of the round to get rid of this. Sure it downs your score. Sure it erases any shop items you bought (not that you really want any). Just pew pew flying butt pack mode.

As for the male / female thing... -insert call with Valve here-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    but female come on
    What is wrong with a female?

6. Default

It would be pointless. Or that just might be me, but CS:S has the characters they couldn't just change that. Unless you ment the way you change your zombie in Zmod

7. Default

I always wanted to play as a female... hell Rochelle (from L4D2) is best character, and Laura Croft (Tomb Raider)... I'd rather run around as a naked female... to distract the other team... or my own... hell, it would be cool can mine have big breasts...?

And Wolf should have a tracking device on him to begin with... I hate him being a raspcillion, because it forces me to be Athena... Ahhthenaaa....

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

8. Default

look, if you want tits in cs:s, find or make a custom skin.

i'm sure you can find one
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    look, if you want tits in cs:s, find or make a custom skin.

i'm sure you can find one
    Nope you have not posted any of your pics lately... lol

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    And Wolf should have a tracking device on him to begin with... I hate him being a raspcillion, because it forces me to be Athena... Ahhthenaaa....
    Beacon me, Drug me, Slap me, Neck of immunity me, but just dont athena me! . I personally hate spending the $3500 for a necklace to stop athenas from rooting me. That $3500 was meant for 100 xp.