Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey ya'll! Just checking in to see if anything is new??? Yeah I've been gone for quite a while I know, but thinking about cmoing back to play maybe on the wekeends. I have work and a new baby on the way yay! Yeha so been preparing and working my ass off for that. So what is new people?!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

2. Default

Second time I've had to post this

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Bad:
    ZM's gone completely to shit with its increased capacity of 46 putting the squeze on the availability of cades on cade maps

and the nurfed zombies that only work on escape maps pretty much mean the zombies are just walking targets that cant take down one little guy armed with a glock on cades and theres a shitload of kids on it that wont shut the fuck up

James, hobo, holy dart, curdy, raging noob killer, abandonded and chow chow havent played on any of the servers for quite some time and even then its only for a round in james case

Good:
    Walter went awol and banned everyone on all of the three servers before leaving for the bosco clan and has been perma banned from all servers AND forums.

Lolsbian came back and is frequenting gg

Christmas is back

and now your back

3. Default

LOL. Hey Abandoned. Glad to see that your still around. Oh and congratz on the next child

thats really what happened with walter? o damn

should i be worried if he is continuly trying to get me to join servers? and trying to talk to me o.O

5. Default

Welcome back Raging. Did you ever get around to finishing Eliot's Mansion?

And for your information Kavinsky, I'm trying to learn how to drive, bought a car, an apartment, going to college soon and preparing for it, and trying to finish the remainder of highschool work I have before June 30th. On top of that, I'm also trying to get my barricade builder mod working for L4D2 in honor of Hobo's return. This is the busiest I've been in my life..

Also, question.. If fast zombies are slow in escape maps, why don't they have the same HP and a classic to compensate?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

WHAt the fuck