Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [add]

1. Default [add]

aim_shotty - Extremely fun CQC action - http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/5294
    fy_playhard_null - http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/12290
    fy_weaver-closecombat
    gg_fy_poolday_reunion (I suggest replacing the current shitty one with this much better version) - http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/4135
    gg_minesweeper - (http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/53750)
    gg_pistol_3floor - I can't find the location for this map but it is awesome and i am dissapoint ;(

These are just a few that I can think of off of the top of my head. These maps have always been popular and never get RTV'd. I think you should consider adding them, atleast for a trial basis, Zero.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 04-21-2010 at 02:10 PM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

I'm all for the full poolday (though it is a fps-hog), and 3floor. It's been ages since I played 3floor.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

3. Default

i miss the original poolday, w/ the guns everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I updated the locations, but there were a couple that I could not find which makes me angry and sad at the same time ;(

5. Default

I love the poolday we have now, its so classic and good. I have already posted an add thread for minsweeper

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I love the poolday we have now, its so classic and good. I have already posted an add thread for minsweeper
    I dont like the poolday we have now because you can just spawn and shoot people and its a little too close quarters. The poolday i suggested is still very clean and classic, but with a little more room to breathe.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I dont like the poolday we have now because you can just spawn and shoot people and its a little too close quarters. The poolday i suggested is still very clean and classic, but with a little more room to breathe.
    Agreed on the spawn shooting, is gay, once it happens to me once, I start doing it, unless an admin is slaying or kicking ppl that are doing it I like how small the map is though, it makes nade and knife so much easier.

8. Default

I had been trying to find that aim shotty map for ages! thats an epic epic map!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I had been trying to find that aim shotty map for ages! thats an epic epic map!
    Gg_southfields is another great cqc one.

10. Default

Aim_shotty and gg_pistol_3floor are awsome maps. I Really enjoy gg_pistol_3floor.