Thread: Irony (muted) couple days ago

1. Default Irony (muted) couple days ago

Name in Game: .:Spray–N–Pray:. Irony
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:31852192
    Who banned you: unsure
    When: couple days ago
    Where: on the wcs server
    Why banned: people were fighting over the mic and i playingly (unfortunately they did not know this) said "stfu all of you" and i didn't even know that i was muted. at first everything that i typed was scrambled then i couldnt talk at all. I don't even have a mic. I did not get any warnings at all. Thank you for your time.

2. Default

sorry i did not say in the original message, but i was not banned just muted.

3. Default

If the mute function is the same on the WCS server as GunGame, your mute lasts only as long as you're connected. The next time you join the server, you should be unmuted automatically.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

4. Default

he was muted when he was on a few days ago, i know that much
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

that didn't happen lol (i wish, i am about to buy a mic soon too just to use on that server!)

6. Default

i got unmuted by anex problem solved.

7. Default

It was some weird glitch. Usually people get unmuted when we change maps. He wasn't being unmuted. It was like... a perma mute. Weird.

8. Default

Lmao.. Perma-mute.. Love it..

Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.