Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Can we stop the NYS and Dual thing.

  1. Default Can we stop the NYS and Dual thing.

    This is all everyones talking about and its getting kinda annoying because there meany different threads about it..

  2. Default

    Honestly if they did acullly abuse zero would do something about it., I just went threw the first page of admin abuse THERES 15 ABOUT NYS OR DUAL admin abusing. Honestly just put all your comments on the same thread as someone else we dont need 15..

  3. Default

    the problem is is that that one thread will be closed by...guess who?

    nys or dual
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  4. Default quit whining

    everyone needs to just stop whining. Zero hasn't done anything yet for a reason. I doubt he will do anything until there is a noticeable change in how many people play pub, or the server's "ratings" go down the tubes. NYS and Dual are only two people and I think everyone should just stop fapping to these threads, and just play the game. Let them keep up their antics... eventually they will do something worth pissing off zero and they'll get theirs... until then, I have to side with them and say you're all just bitching...
    The wheel weaves as the wheel wills

    In life we are all Kings or pawns
    ... Meet me in GG


  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavytabbs View Post
    everyone needs to just stop whining. Zero hasn't done anything yet for a reason. I doubt he will do anything until there is a noticeable change in how many people play pub, or the server's "ratings" go down the tubes. NYS and Dual are only two people and I think everyone should just stop fapping to these threads, and just play the game. Let them keep up their antics... eventually they will do something worth pissing off zero and they'll get theirs... until then, I have to side with them and say you're all just bitching...
    i fucking hate you, i hate you like tuna.

  6. Default

    Well acolyte you got a point there but then just message zero if you really got a problem, but i agree with him zero hasn't done anything yet for a reason

  7. Default

    This thread does not belong here. You complain about everyone posting about it yet you make a new thread where it doesn't belong what so ever. Rules and admin abuse are that way ---->

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    Well acolyte you got a point there but then just message zero if you really got a problem, but i agree with him zero hasn't done anything yet for a reason
    like you could have done instead of this abortion?

  9. #9

    Default

    So you think making a new thread will stop all the threads? yea...


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    So you think making a new thread will stop all the threads? yea...
    This.

    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •