Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can we stop the NYS and Dual thing.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    This is all everyones talking about and its getting kinda annoying because there meany different threads about it..
    TL;DR version of practically every response to this thread:

Your pleas for us to stop simply intensify our efforts to continue!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

and it begins again in another part of the forum... STOP it you idiots ur just making it worse.

NYS and DUAL are smart asses who think they can get away with anything YEAH we get that.. its no use beating a dead horse or live horse behind bullet proof glass so just let it be and let them continue being the idiots they are.. KK

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    and it begins again in another part of the forum... STOP it you idiots ur just making it worse.

NYS and DUAL are smart asses who think they can get away with anything YEAH we get that.. its no use beating a dead horse or live horse behind bullet proof glass so just let it be and let them continue being the idiots they are.. KK

Clone
    you don't beat dead horses!! everyone knows that!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    This thread does not belong here. You complain about everyone posting about it yet you make a new thread where it doesn't belong what so ever. Rules and admin abuse are that way ---->
    Indeed Spasm rocks the house.

verily

6. Default

im sick of this shit. if this shit dosnt involve you, leave it the fuck alone.

closed

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton