Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Mod Nominee's LAST TIME LOL

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    The responses you make to admins and regulars on the forum should be enough to get your ass out of the clan. I'm surprised ZERO has people like you in the clan who treat the entire community (minus a VERY few favorites), with the upmost disrespect.

ZERO should easily be able to see that you have a certain outlook when posting and responding on the forums, and while playing in game. The outlook of "I can do anything I want, when I want...and ZERO won't do shit about it". That's literally what you are saying every time you do anything in the IBIS community. Surprised ZERO hasn't felt that smack in the face yet.
    Sorry buddy. You'll never get me kicked out of IBIS. You failed horribly.

2. Default

now nys, this is where you close this topic. the issue's been resolved.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?