Thread: Comic

1. Arrow Comic

Name: Comic
    Steam: STEAM_0:0:23091463

Reason:
    History of hacking with multiple VAC banned accounts. Current possession of multiple accounts used to avoid admin actions.

This is not the first case that a person has been banned for previous VAC ban records. Phalanx a former clan member was removed and permanently banned from all servers for possession of multiple VAC banned accounts as well as possessing multiple accounts used to manipulate the enforcement system.

Please note that as stated above Comic has other accounts and may try to get more. As always all admins have authority to extend bans to new accounts in order to ensure that the player remains banned. Likewise we are only extending the VAC bans from the other steam accounts in Comic's possession.

If you come across new steam ids post them here along with evidence linking them to this account.

Also do not spam this thread, I have been looking over this case for days now. As usual the ban only extends to servers.
    Last edited by ZERO; 04-22-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Name: Comic
    Steam: STEAM_0:0:23091463

Reason:
    History of hacking with multiple VAC banned accounts. Current possession of multiple accounts used to avoid admin actions.

This is not the first case that a person has been banned for previous VAC ban records. Phalanx a former clan member was removed and permanently banned from all servers for possession of multiple VAC banned accounts as well as possessing multiple accounts used to manipulate the enforcement system.

Please note that as stated above Comic has other accounts and may try to get more. As always all admins have authority to extend bans to new accounts in order to ensure that the player remains banned. Likewise we are only extending the VAC bans from the other steam accounts in Comic's possession.

If you come across new steam ids post them here along with evidence linking them to this account.

1st...I my 2 accounts only 1 is banned and not for css.....the fact that I said I used to hack in 2006 is not the same as being VAC banned in css which I am not...

2nd...I was misbanned by spray that you said I should not have been banned for... SO I didnt break anyrules by logging in with my 2nd account to avoid a ban that should not have taken place to begin with..

If this is your only reason for banning for from IBIS it hides the truth..... You just doing what DUAL and NYS want.....And ALl others already seen this and replied against it and u closed that thread,,

Although not CSS banned.....I am only CODMW2 banned....but thanks for avoiding the truth......And I did only use 2 Accounts here..... 1 was banned for spray which didnt break the rules like you said... and then the other was banned by unknown admin that didnt have normal in game name and no ibis tag... Which you never addressed besides the assumtion that you I was implying that those steam id's planned this for 5 years... Just a head up Zero this might get me perm banned for saying this but your not fooling anyone by posting this.. If you read the replies all people know why you banned me...Just be a man and say the truth... This is your 2nd Topic and like 5th reply to tarnish me which has failed... Like over 20 people have replied and many others will back me up that your decision is BS...

Take note...I never broke rules on your server.....and still havent... And since I was misbanned like you stated for the spray, the fact that I said in topic ( I never hid it from forums becuase I posted it) that my 2nd was banned for no reason by UNKNOWN admin shows your partiality towards DUAL and NYS..... bottom line is your actions is worse then thiers.....
    Last edited by COMIC; 04-22-2010 at 10:51 PM.

3. Default

Although I requested this thread to not be flamed I will keep the above post in tact so that he can have a last word toward his defense. However additional posts not pertaining to new steam id information will be deleted. In addition edits of the above post to get around this will also be moderated.

4. Default

STEAM_0:0:20549186

This is also his account.