Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just a random thought

1. Default

I agree, i m sick of playing the same maps over and over again on WCS, d2>office>italy>office2007 and occasionaly cebble or westwood, all the maps tht people vote on are way too over played.

PS: Wolf is a HOR

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    PS: Wolf is a HOR
    oh gawd... its that guy, in my thread, not being a threat. But im just putting this out there, today's wednesday and the only ONLY reason probably that I am good with vagalion is because we PLAY the same maps every freakin lovely day. I almost never have to change my method of playing because of it. So... LFMOAR suggestions or a way to see the server's maplist perhaps?

cs_apartments, bestbuy-mds (hostage map), cs_bog, cs_chinese, cs_classified, de_marios (decent bomb map if played on foot)

just looked through my map list to show the list of maps i have from playing on the server. As far as im concerned, these maps work for the most part and are ..."different"... then what we normally play. (NEDZ M0AR BOMZ)

3. Default

bestbuy is a piece of shit
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Wolf you still dint say hai....

5. Default

it's simple. if there's a certain map you want 2 play, then make a multiple map vote that includes your map... then let the mass pick what they want 2 play (provided you're senior admin)

and 2 answer your question, no id rather not. I like the maps we play, as do the majority, hence why there always voted for. they also keep the server populated.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I remember the old days there asking one of the admins if the hosties have vagina hair.
    don't forget the detail on the breast... but i never noticed if they had facial features... the skins I've seen are the ones we should use for our female hostages... mmm... Red heads!!!

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifcfer View Post
    Wolf you still dint say hai....
    Fine HAI SWIF *knife wave*

So, browsing FPS banana (I guess is the right thing right now) looking for maps but would still like to know what else is already in the server so i'm not repeating a map (example 1. De_Dust2; 2. Cs_Office; 3. Cs_Office; 4.De_Dust2).

And for the record Maynard, I agree with you there. They do keep the server populated. After awhile, we start seeing a trend on the daily maps we will be playing. I figured if we get an new maps, it would give the players that HAVE been playing for awhilesomething different. But, that is if we don't rtv the map in the first 2 minutes (blackhawkdown anyone?)