Thread: Amon//4-20//around 11 am.

1. Default Amon//4-20//around 11 am.

Name in Game: Amon
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:2967198
    Who banned you: I believe it was Warrior
    When: around 11 am on 4/20/2010
    Where: Zombie server
    Why banned: I !ztele as a human

Other/Reason to unban: I didn't realize that was against the rules, I've seen other people do it. But to be honest I was also stuck, had I been free I would have tried to kite since it was a big room.

Either way, I love the server. I've been having a lot of fun with it; and I promise I'll never do it again.

the problem isnt humans ztele(ing) out of stuck spots but to get away from zombies. thats a big no no.

3. Default

Don't worry. You were probably only banned for 1-2 hours. Take the time to read up on the rules. The more you learn about ZMOD, the more better off you will be.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords
    Don't worry. You were probably only banned for 1-2 hours. Take the time to read up on the rules. The more you learn about ZMOD, the more better off you will be.
    and also the more you do learn grammar, the less severe we criticize the mistake you makes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I know it gets tiresome after seeing people ztele over and over again, but you should really freeze them first and explain things to them. If they respond in a disrespectful way, ban them. If they're sorry and didn't know, unfreeze them. It helps in the long-run.

Resolved. PM me if otherwise.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.