Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Regardless ..proper format or not..your gone....
    And he will be back once ZERO sees that there is no proof of him hacking. Did you even watch the demo you dumb fuck? And if you did...did you use wireframe? I'm guessing NO to BOTH of those answers.

I happened to watch the demo and saw no hacking at all. I have also played with people 10x better than anyone on the IBIS servers, and this is normal for them.

Now STFU and realize that there are people better than you and they don't have to stack teams to get there.

:-)
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8 here is where you post to get unbanned.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3517 Here is your demo.
    Post in proper format or you will be ignored.

Haha thanks for posting that spasm. I actually JUST PMed him telling him where to post to get unbanned lol.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    And he will be back once ZERO sees that there is no proof of him hacking. Did you even watch the demo you dumb fuck? And if you did...did you use wireframe? I'm guessing NO to BOTH of those answers.

I happened to watch the demo and saw no hacking at all. I have also played with people 10x better than anyone on the IBIS servers, and this is normal for them.

Now STFU and realize that there are people better than you and they don't have to stack teams to get there.

:-)
    Its Amazing how much of a fag you like in your community Pic...You got a pretty mouth too... The main reason why you was not voted in the clan...cuz no shemales allowed!
    Last edited by Dual; 04-21-2010 at 04:58 PM.

5. Default

Its Amazing how much of a fag you like in your community Pic...You got a pretty mouth too... The main reason why you was not voted in the clan...cuz no shemales allowed!
    dual, that's not the place for this.

now sharper, there's a post in the bans section, about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Yeah from that pic he has lots of makeup on too. What a fag.