Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: banned

1. Default banned

hi yes i was banned for hacking today from the css pub #1 i was not hacking the admin had no right to do so i had an extreamly good score though i think thats what made them think i was cheating i was 52-2 on dust 1 and i was banned on the next map unless you have proof that i was walling like a demo or so i would like to be unbanned the admin was bullshit at the time

Edit : the admins name was actualy bullshit btw

2. Default

ok, for fucks sake, format and place people!

there's a section specifically for hese requests, and a format to follow.

now, first off, 52-2 is bullshit. no one, NO ONE is that good, esp. in pub. this aint wcs and you're not wolf.

second, he does have a demo
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

No Demo Needed on this Jackass... Check his stats 67-2--

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats...r.php?id=74712
    Last edited by Dual; 04-21-2010 at 04:23 PM.

4. Default

wow your bad i got 2 kills with the ak and they were both hs's you kids are bad and have obviously never played at a higher level of css then pub rofl

5. Default

for the record, it was actually 29 headshots, but anyway...

67 and 2 is bullshit. there's a demo of you wallhacking up.

and you still are in the wrong place and wrong format
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    No Demo Needed on this Jackass... Check his stats 67-2--> 100% headshot.....

its actually 43 percent, and its easy to get 100 percent AK HS percentage with 2 kills, pay more attention next time. I watched the demo, and I say hes not hacking. At least in that little demo

7. Default

Regardless ..proper format or not..your gone....

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    No Demo Needed on this Jackass... Check his stats 67-2--> 100% headshot.....

um, by the looks of it it's only 100% headshots with the AK, which he has two kills, doesn't seem too hard. out of him 67 kills only 29 were headshots, which is 43%. why are you lying?

9. Default

not enough demo to prove, just because he raped some faces doesn't mean he hacks

10. Default

wheres the demo? i dont see it