Thread: Polish Pilot *KABOOM*

1. Default Polish Pilot *KABOOM*

Name in Game: Polish Pilot *KABOOM*
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:18816912
    Who banned you: Brian
    When: around 5:20
    Where: GG
    Why banned: Sandy Vagina

Other/Reason to unban: i don't see how it's fair that brian is upset about his sandy vagina and decides to take it out on me while i'm having a conversation with someone else.

i forgot to add that brian thinks grilled cheese sandwiches are racist.

2. Default

OK I dont think you can deny you wernt being raciest in the slightest, however the comments were so damn funny even I didnt give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

nem, don't be racist
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nem, don't be racist
    i was talking about grilled cheese and he said it was racist. come on now guys, this guy's just got something out for me and he's getting pretty annoying.

5. Default

What racist remarks were they ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    What racist remarks were they ?
    well someone in the server called brian a "Nigger". this person was banned for a half hour. brian said he was half black and someone called him an "oreo", lols were had. briad said calling him an oreo was racist, but later said he wasn't actually black. i said that since he's not actually black calling him an oreo isn't really racist. he said the intent was there, so i called him a grilled cheese sandwich and i intended him to be offended by it. i was banned.

so to sum it all up: Brian band a half hour for the use of "nigger" and 6 hours (i think) for the use of "grilled cheese sandwich".

7. Default

...you were being an ass.

shut up, and serve it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...you were being an ass.

shut up, and serve it
    i'm not overly saying i don't, i'm just saying he has a very sandy vagina and needs to toughen up a bit.

lols grilled cheese.

10. Default

I feel 100x cooler living in the same city as you after hearing this.