Thread: OnEeYeDmAn

1. Default OnEeYeDmAn

sup peeps..just dropping by to say hi

25 male from california and ive been playing in ibis server for 2-4 months mainly on the ZM mod..i like the server except for the nubs..gotta hate em all! lol
    nyway got to end this here see y'all on the server

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OnEyEdMaN View Post
    sup peeps..just dropping by to say hi

25 male from california and ive been playing in ibis server for 2-4 months mainly on the ZM mod..i like the server except for the nubs..gotta hate em all! lol
    nyway got to end this here see y'all on the server
    Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Welcome to ibis Gaming...

174.36.201.114:27015 is the address for our WCServer... come check us out... Where it is not only an institution, but our home...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Welcome to ibis Gaming...

174.36.201.114:27015 is the address for our WCServer... come check us out... Where it is not only an institution, but our home...
    forever...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Thnks y'all. i love wcs but the only thing i hate about it is whenever i join a wcs mod i will be the lowest ranking of all of them and killing is really difficult. but ima drop by sometime.

7. Default

3 pieces of advice:

start w/ undead and put points into speed (unholy aura)
    buy xp
    quit bitching. everyone starts low, just have to work your way up. that's the fun part
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    3 pieces of advice:

Dont play WCS
    If you like WCS then just play WoW
    Quit your bitching. it sucks!
    fixt for ya lol

THIS IS A JOKE DONT GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH!!!!!

9. Default

Greetings I am the Clone.. you will learn to love and hate me all in one

this is for you...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone