Thread: sharper 4/21/10 3pm

1. Default sharper 4/21/10 3pm

Name in Game:sharper
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:5554028
    Who banned you:bullshit
    When:about 3pm
    Where:IBIS pub #1
    Why banned: Wallhacking

Other/Reason to unban: was not cheating as all the admins agree on the demo that was posted here http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3517 i also would like to say the reason why i ran over there near the end of the demo was because a team mate had died in the tunnels over near there just before that

it will be worked on buddy just chill for a bit

bump for getting this guy unbanned.

4. Default

will look over demo within 24 hours

5. Default

eh, zero that's been done in another topic. it was a mistake banning this one. see topic in bans
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Looking it over there does not appear to be any wall hack except for one time however there is no way to know if he saw that on radar or was just waiting for no reason this was right before the 5min mark. The only possible hack would be aimbot and if so is not strong enough for me to detect. I replayed in slow mo to gauge reaction times and they are normal. From what I can see he has very good mouse control and has preaim locations on the map memorized. Most importantly it is clear from his mouse movement that he remains calm and even if suprized can collect himself within 1second maximum.

As a result he will be unbanned. If anyone thinks I overlooked anything please pm me.