Thread: plz unban me

1. Question plz unban me

ok ive been playing Z-MOD for the past month and i join in the game and my steam started to crap out. when i fixed everything and came back to the server it said i was kicked and banned. plz unban me.

2. Default

ha! i beat blade to it!!

you're getting closer. now, in this section, do you see the topic at the top that says something like "Format for unban requests"?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

nvm i guess it was a one day banned but i still dont understand

good...u posted like i told u too. the console does sometimes mistakenly ban people for no reason whatsoever.....its pretty common...nagarachi got banned a couple weeks ago, and he got unbanned within a matter of hours of his post, so no worries

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ha! i beat blade to it!!

you're getting closer. now, in this section, do you see the topic at the top that says something like "Format for unban requests"?
    and yes..acolyte is correct...always follow the given formats

6. Default

i know i didnt see it until after i posted it
    i was banned for like a day

oh hallwagner

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [-NR-] Sneaky Sneaky View Post
    oh hallwagner
    Yeah, that's a real sure way to get your ban removed.

DURRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by [-NR-] Sneaky Sneaky View Post

oh hallwagner
    +1 lol. jk jk

9. Default

And if you really want to be picky, I could say "Don't double post. Edit your first one," and such.

Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.