Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    Again acolyte_to_jippity ignores the lonely Rogue... <poof...>
    ok, see, you're an admin. if you're there, he dosn't need to do anything.

get it? i was only naming non-admin people who know enough to asses ans take care of shit.
    hence:
    there's be so many more i'd put in that list, but i find that most are admins already lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and once again, don't give ANYONE money on wcs. that's bannable right off the bat. no money to you, your friends, anyone.

the other servers, ok.

wcs has alot of rules, and if you get admin i'd reccomend not using powers unless a much more experienced member (me, wolf, hallwagner, most people wearing -=Preash=-...yeah.) we've been here long enough, we know what to do, feel free to ask.

there's be so many more i'd put in that list, but i find that most are admins already lol
    for the record hallwagner hates WCS.

3. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    hay, i am new, but i have been playing css on the servers especially zombie mod, and i am gunna become admin, so i would like to introduce myself and ask one question: how long does getting admin take after you pay the $11? thx

Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Welcome.

I am Clone you will eventually learn to love and hate me

for you...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    oh, ok... cause my bday is coming and i am gunna have a full on all night gaming fest, and i want to know when i should buy.

I don't understand what your birthday all nighter has to do with getting admin?