Thread: new

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default new

hay, i am new, but i have been playing css on the servers especially zombie mod, and i am gunna become admin, so i would like to introduce myself and ask one question: how long does getting admin take after you pay the $11? thx

2. Default

3-5 days normally, depends heavily upon zero's workload at the time
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

oh, ok... cause my bday is coming and i am gunna have a full on all night gaming fest, and i want to know when i should buy.

4. Default

well, couldn't hurt to buy early eh?

oh, and please don't think the servers'll become your personal playthings once you get admin. obey the rules. (no giving cash in wcs. ever.)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Oh, I know. I read the rules, and took time to understand and to know which punishment to dish out after a few warnings. I just wanted to get admin, so that we could go all nite gaming, without having to leave because of a abuser or what not. Thanks!

6. Default

welcome and enjoy admin. one suggestion i have is to do it a bit later as college finals are soon and workloads are heavy so you probably wont be added for a week or so. other than that abide by the rules and happy gaming

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    oh, ok... cause my bday is coming and i am gunna have a full on all night gaming fest, and i want to know when i should buy.

I don't understand what your birthday all nighter has to do with getting admin?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktendo13 View Post
    hay, i am new, but i have been playing css on the servers especially zombie mod, and i am gunna become admin, so i would like to introduce myself and ask one question: how long does getting admin take after you pay the $11? thx

Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

Welcome.

I am Clone you will eventually learn to love and hate me

for you...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone