Thread: small world after all

1. Default small world after all

wow,
    so i was looking at some youtube videos of goldeneye: source, was watching a map, and someone mentions kicking a player so someone else could join. he said this other player, named manbearpig, would actually play.

i was thinking wow, there's an MBP over at ibis, and sure enough, when this person gets in, someone asks him "you've been known to be seen on ibis servers, is that correct?" and i was like HOLY SHIT!!

seriously, it's a tiny tiny world out there.

anyone else ever run into ibis folks around the net, unintentionally?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

I was looking to see if there was any ZM Barricading Tutorials before I started creating mine, and I found Mastagunz's account, and Pooter's.. Though Pooter didn't have anything worth watching.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I was looking to see if there was any ZM Barricading Tutorials before I started creating mine, and I found Mastagunz's account, and Pooter's.. Though Pooter didn't have anything worth watching.
    James watch your mouth when talking about Pooter....
    Thing about Pooter is she didn't just give away her secrets...
    (yea Pooters a girl... I'm one of like 3 people up until now that was aware)
    you just had to be there to find out.
    Sure the videos don't show much but thats cause the cool stuff was kept private.

You may be the current best but Pooter was making cades long before you ever found this site.

And given the chance Id still put my money on Pooter...
    Last edited by Vladninja; 04-22-2010 at 01:46 AM.

4. Default

Not sure if this counts but i remember playing wcs with "Milf Spears on Ice"
    and the server shut down, he was never added to my friends list and i dint ever talk to him. I just wanted to play a random pub and refresh all the servers "around 3200" i go to the middle of it and choose a random map. And there he was playing the exact same map. So now were buddys

5. Default

When our servers are down... and I'm FORCED to play else where... I do not change my name or tag... maybe they just recognize my pretty face... ibis is well known... it is amazing to be recognized on another server... especailly when they ask me why I am slumming... Under China, Russia and Facebook, maybe ibis community can be considered for the Fourth in Population status...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!