Thread: new maps?

1. Default new maps?

i know that this isnt the right format because i dont know the name of the maps or where to dl them but just a suggestion.

we do have [gg maps] and [zm maps]. i think it would be a cool addition to have a few new maps that are on our other servers wouldnt you think? i assume they would be easy to transfer from server to server

2. Default

gg and zm maps are made for gg and zm respectively. they'd blow ass on wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

GG and ZM maps are meant for GG and ZM servers due to their respective objectives. WCS runs off of CSS objectives and secondary objectives. Mixing the ZM and GG objectives with a WCS and then certain races will have certain advantages on their team.

Point being : Objective or else vagalion, vagabond, or rapscallion hide until the round is over (stalling so map ends sooner)